Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
We are looking for a Senior Quality Engineer with a passion for automation. In this position, you will work closely with all of our engineering teams to ensure our products and services are built with the highest quality and reliability. As a key member of this team, you will have the opportunity to define the quality roadmap, mentor other engineers, influence our engineering organization's direction, and grow as a leader.
If you are looking to make an impact in a company that is changing an industry, then this role is for you!
Pre pandemic, we had engineers in offices in Durham, NC, Miami, FL and San Francisco, CA along with fully remote engineers. All of our engineers have been remote during the pandemic. Post pandemic, you can remain fully remote or have the option to work from one of our offices.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in a software engineering role
- 3+ years of hands-on quality experience writing automation frameworks, measuring quality metrics, and driving testability for large enterprise applications
- Demonstrated expertise in testing methodologies, experience with industry standard QA and development tools, and the ability to operate within short release cycles
- Experience working with CI/CD frameworks to integrate quality automation into our build and release pipelines. Bonus points if you've created infrastructure for CI to use in running automation
- Experience with web apps test automation using Selenium, Cypress, or similar tools
- Been an advocate for quality and influenced development and architecture counterparts to design for testability with a shift left mindset
- Passion for building great experiences for customers with a quality first mindset
- Programming skills in Python, TypeScript, C#, or similar languages
- Excellent creativity and problem solving skills, and a strong desire for continuous learning
- Product and business-minded pragmatism
- Attention to detail and focus on quality over quantity
- Creative and practical approaches to architecting software systems
- Collaboration with - and inclusion of - a diverse team of both technical and non-technical colleagues
- A people-focused culture built on transparency, collaboration, empathy, and feedback
- Leadership as an essential skill at all levels of the organization
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.