About The Role
Doma is now seeking a VP, Demand Generation with a strong sense of initiative who is passionate, dynamic, creative and has a proven track record for impacting sales with strong marketing programs. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this position will manage a growing team of demand marketers and marketing operations and be responsible for owning all acquisition programs to achieve short and long term revenue goals – from strategic planning through to execution and analysis.
The program mix needs to address both SMB and Enterprise, with both traditional funnel-based programs, as well as account-based marketing (ABM) programs. This role is a savvy tech marketer's dream with budget, strong leadership support, and purview to explore the latest tactics and tools in predictive, content, and account-based marketing. You should be data and results-driven, plus experienced in current demand generation practices and platforms.
- Deliver predictable pipeline at scale and create a dominant market position in a space where a significant percentage of pipeline is generated from a relatively small number of named target accounts.
- Partner cross-functionally with sales, customer success, and marketing leadership to establish priorities, goals, and targets for pipeline growth, and develop strategic and tactical plans to deliver on those targets.
- Develop and execute integrated programs programs that seamlessly align digital, email, web, direct mail, PPC, paid media, events, and ABM.
- Set a vision and strategy for growing share of wallet per account leveraging a mix of highly personalized programs, virtual-events, and community creation.
- Analyze Return on Investment (ROI) and the effectiveness of marketing programs to optimize future programs based on that learning.
- Provide clear leadership for the demand generation team by, recruiting, motivating, and mentoring a team of high-performing, data-driven marketers who can deliver a qualified and repeatable opportunity pipeline.
- Develop and execute the company's strategy for acquiring, nurturing, and expanding qualified leads in new verticals.
- Be a thought leader in modern demand generation and best practices, such as conversational marketing, personalization, ABM, predictive intent, etc.
Outcomes of Success
You will be measured by your ability to:
- Meet or exceed defined MQA and MQLs by sales channel on a quarterly basis.
Skills & Experience
- 8-10 years demand generation experience for high tech, B2B, software or SaaS/Cloud products.
- Strong analysis, strategic and creative thinking, team leadership, planning, organizing, problem-solving skills, and a passion for using data, insights, and trends to understand customer behavior with a test-and-adjust mentality.
- Hands-on experience running ABM campaigns with demonstrated success penetrating key accounts at the Enterprise level and persona.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to multitask, set measurable objectives, manage defined timelines and budgets for each campaign.
- Expert at using Salesforce, Marketo, and other marketing automation systems on a day-to-day basis, including for email creation, campaign setup, creating reports, detail analysis
- Background in key demand creation approaches, including digital, social, web, nurture programs, email, events, webinars, syndication, sponsorships, predictive, conversational, and more.
- Must be a strong leader with excellent communication and people skills, and a player-coach mindset.
- Ability to write engaging campaign copy within the defined style and brand guidelines
- Ability to work effectively independently and get things done under tight deadlines while juggling multiple priorities
- Marketing Innovation: Ability to identify and develop innovative ideas in order to create a proprietary advantage.
Bonus Skills & Experience
- Experience in fintech, insuretech, or real estate.
- Experience working in a regulated industry and/or knowledge of regulatory considerations specific to title insurance e.g. RESPA or TILA.
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.