We disrupted the shaving industry in 2011 by delivering great blades at an awesome price, right to your door. From razors, we quickly grew into a men’s self-care brand offering oral care, hair styling, deodorant, skincare, and fine fragrance along with services and content designed to help guys take care of their minds and bodies so they can be their best selves.
We spend our days working to eliminate the stigma around being a man and wanting to take care of yourself. In turn, we hope that you will come to us in your most vulnerable moments. Here, you will find answers to your questions, from Club Pros who know what it takes to make you look, feel, and smell your best. You got a problem? We’ve got a solution. Welcome to the Club.
The Production Designer is responsible for supporting the Creative team in asset production and management necessary for a variety of work across all our owned and third party channels. This role will also work in partnership with the Project Management team to establish and maintain efficient processes ensuring easy asset accessibility and control.
- Directly support the brand’s creative needs to support owned, retailed, and third party/partnership channels
- Ensure the highest brand standards and design consistency cross-functionally
- Understand best practices in both digital and print across all channels of the business through tenured experience
- Lead best practices in file management and naming; organize and maintain digital files, assets, and design resources for easy accessibility and version control
- Design and translate creative concepts and ideas into visually appealing and on-brand materials for print and digital
- Create layouts, mockups, and prototypes for various projects ensuring the design elements are consistent, cohesive and visually engaging
- Main focuses will be on versioning content, deck productions, asset creation, and photo retouching
- BA degree preferred
- 3-5 years of relative design experience as part of a creative team with consumer facing work
- Must be proficient in retouching; eCommerce experience is required; retail design experience preferred
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Klaviyo required; must have full knowledge of delivery formats for print and digital display
- Experience with server organization and establishing/maintaining efficient processes preferred
- An eye for design and understanding of how to translate design through different experiences; an understanding of balancing, editing, and overall making the most out of an image through retouching in a consistent, thoughtful, and dependable way
- Ability to multi-tasks, organize, and communicate cross-functionally preferred
This is a full-time exempt position.
This is a hybrid role for our Headquarters in Los Angeles.
$80,000 - $95,000
Dollar Shave Club is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation: Dollar Shave Club provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Dollar Shave Club will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Dollar Shave Club will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Thank you for considering a career with Dollar Shave Club