We disrupted the shaving industry in 2011 by delivering great blades at an awesome price, right to your door. From razors, we quickly grew into a men’s self-care brand offering oral care, hair styling, deodorant, skincare, and fine fragrance along with services and content designed to help guys take care of their minds and bodies so they can be their best selves.
We spend our days working to eliminate the stigma around being a man and wanting to take care of yourself. In turn, we hope that you will come to us in your most vulnerable moments. Here, you will find answers to your questions, from Club Pros who know what it takes to make you look, feel, and smell your best. You got a problem? We’ve got a solution. Welcome to the Club.
Dollar Shave Club is seeking a Paid Social Specialist who will support the global Digital Media team in accelerating acquisition and member growth. This Specialist will be responsible for managing the day-to-day execution, optimization, and reporting for paid social performance campaigns, including (but not limited to) Meta. This role will ensure that campaigns are set up properly, optimize bids and budgets, and provide thoughtful targeting + creative strategies. The Specialist will also work cross-functionally to keep teams informed of the overall paid social strategy, reporting, troubleshoot tracking and pixels where necessary, and help to vet new third party partners.
- Executing paid media campaigns from start to finish - Will own campaign setup, build + track + optimize + report on performance
- Own daily reporting across all digital channels and analyze data anomalies
- Work with Digital Media Manager to test and maximize platform potential while tapping platform reps for additional areas of improvement + learning
- Help manage Merchant and Catalog feeds
- Work with Digital Media Manager to drive performance from partners, including third-party creative agencies, other paid digital platforms, or affiliate/incentivized traffic agencies
- Assist with new vendor partnership opportunities and always be testing
- Manage day-to-day performance, tracking, and reporting requests
- Facilitate partner onboarding processes (NDA, DSA, IO review, etc)
- Help create briefs for Creative + Product Team to receive new assets to use within ads, and own feedback loops with Project Managers/designers as well as Legal team
- Clearly communicate between Digital Media, Strategic Analytics, Member Strategy + Engagement Teams on campaign changes & performance
- When needed, work with Data/Eng Systems Team to troubleshoot platform pixels
- Help reconcile monthly spend with Finance/Accounts Payable & Vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of paid advertising/media experience for DTC
- Facebook Ads Manager experience
- Proficient understanding of standard media metrics (CVR, CPC, CTR); understanding of media attribution
- Proficient computer skills - specifically Excel formulas (vlookup, ifthen statements, pivot tables)
- Ability to establish and meet tight deadlines, change directions when necessary, and manage multiple projects at once
- Blueprint certification, Advantage+ Shopping campaign experience, and working knowledge of Tableau preferred
This is a full-time exempt position.
This position is a hybrid role at our Headquarters in Marina Del Rey.
$65,000 - $75,000
Dollar Shave Club is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation: Dollar Shave Club provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Dollar Shave Club will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Dollar Shave Club will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Thank you for considering a career with Dollar Shave Club