DoiT International is the leading global cloud consulting company working as Google Cloud’s top partner and strategic partner of Amazon Web Services. We tackle complex problems of scale for our customers, using our expertise in resolving problems, machine learning, algorithms, complexity analysis, and system design.
Our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers. Our team consists of world class architects who are leaders in their industry areas. For nearly a decade, we’ve been helping the most successful businesses to build and scale products with our world-class cloud engineering support.
Having raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we’re scaling all aspects of our company — especially around product innovation. DoiT’s Cloud Management Platform is a gamechanger in the industry that helps the developers at tech-savvy companies improve cloud operations, maintain security, control cost, and ensure governance of its growing cloud estate.
Our Core Values guide us in crafting a unique and stellar employee experience for all of our team members. Challenging work, continuous learning, massive opportunities for internal growth as we continue to scale, and a remote-first culture rooted in communication and transparency help us attract and retain the best talent in the Cloud Ecosystem.
About this role:
We’re seeking an energetic, experienced, data driven, MarTech enthusiast to join the Digital Marketing team who is familiar with B2B technology pipeline generation, Hubspot as a marketing automation tool, A/B testing, Ideal Customer Profile, ABM, Segmentation, Persona-based marketing and integrated, multi-touch campaign develop with a proven record of delivering quality pipeline.
You are comfortable in Hubspot, Wordpress, and general digital reporting tools and understand the customer lifecycle from lead to customer. You will be expected to configure list segmentations, create landing pages, build reports, analyze data and recommend improvements for campaigns.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, this position is responsible for new logo acquisition, cross-sell and up-sell programs to meet the growth objectives of the company, with a strong emphasis on lead generation and pipeline creation, along with nurture campaigns. The successful candidate constantly seeks to test new tactics and makes data driven decisions with a relentless focus on improving marketing performance and lead to revenue funnel metrics.
Values for All Do’ers: Act As One Team, Wow the Customer, See it Through, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Pursue Knowledge, Have Fun
Target location: Since we are dedicated to being a remote first company, this position supports an international team and requirement is for flexibility in working hours, thus we have a strong preference towards east coast timezone. We want you to work where you are most comfortable and productive whether that be at home, in a coworking space, or a coffee shop. We’ve curated a culture that thrives in a virtual environment so you have the resources you need to connect with talented people around the world.
In this role, you will:
- Guide optimization of lead nurturing, lead scoring and automated marketing programs to develop qualified sales leads and create brand awareness.
- Act with urgency to create campaign frameworks including nurture streams, new logo acquisition and customer growth.
- Provide troubleshooting, data cleansing and data analysis across the marketing technology ecosystem.
- Become a subject matter expert on email, digital and social campaign techniques and KPIs.
- In collaboration with the Marketing Ops team members, improve our marketing automation and orchestration capabilities to empower campaign owners to launch effective, repeatable campaigns at scale.
- Support regional marketers in campaign execution and optimization.
- Work closely with paid digital and website programs to ensure a customer experience optimized for the defined buyer’s journey.
- Document and enhance marketing best practices to support inbound, outbound, online, and offline pipeline activation.
The ideal candidate has:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in B2B technology or software demand generation, SaaS experience is preferred.
- Possess a clear understanding of both inbound and targeted outbound marketing.
- 1+ years of experience using Hubspot.
- Hands-on development and execution of marketing campaigns including campaign flow builds, email, landing page and form creation, testing, media placement, tracking, etc.
- Has been responsible for monitoring, analyzing and reporting on campaign performance to maximize ROI and sales.
- Proven capability to serve as a collaborative team player across multiple functions and geographies.
- Detail-oriented team member that is able to review their own work as well as understand the “bigger picture.”
- Acts with an attitude or urgency and accountability while managing both short and long term goals.
- Excellent written and communication skills a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision plans from top carriers
- Professional Development, including certifications
- 401k matching or pension Plan with employer contribution
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Uncapped PTO
- Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Flexible working options
- Work life balance