- For many companies, the journey to cloud transformation can be more like a tangled web of complexity. DoiT International is a global organization that helps teams successfully evaluate, test, migrate, and optimize on the public cloud.
- As Google Cloud’s top partner and a strategic partner of Amazon Web Services, our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers.
- Beyond just a helping hand, we’re building a suite of products to help our customers to optimize every facet of their cloud deployments. As a testament to our deep engineering expertise, over 1,000 tech-savvy companies such as Outbrain, JFrog, and Redislabs trust DoiT International’s Cloud Management Platform as their copilot in the cloud.
- Having raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we’re scaling all aspects of our company — especially around product innovation. DoiT’s Cloud Management Platform is a gamechanger in the industry that helps the developers at tech-savvy companies improve cloud operations, maintain security, control cost, and ensure governance of its growing cloud estate.
Our Core Values guide us in crafting a unique and stellar employee experience for all of our team members.
Target Locations: Anywhere within the UK, France, DACH, Benelux or Nordics. We’ve created a remote first culture that thrives in a virtual environment so you have the resources you need to connect with talented people around the world.
In this role you will: As the Product Analyst, you should have extensive operations and program execution experience.
- Own the systems that produce and store data associated with how our products are used, by whom, and in what scenarios.
- Ensure that all product decisions and planning are fully informed and supported by data
- Define the model for portfolio adoption and the means by which we’ll measure and improve it
- Spearhead the definition of our product planning and delivery processes, the metrics by which we’ll measure their effectiveness, and support our continuous improvement efforts.
- Participate in product-related decisions and identify opportunities for product improvements and business impact.
- Assist the company in achieving short and long-term goals relating to product growth.
- Conceptualize, create, and maintain dashboards for tracking key product metrics and experiments to improve product funnels and workflows.
- Collaborate with the Product managers and internal stakeholders, including R&D, Marketing, Customer Success, and Operations.
- Minimum of 3 years experience translating analysis results into product recommendations and business questions into an analysis framework
- Strong background and experience with companies building/selling SaaS products in a B2B context
- Strong SQL and Python experience, along with a solid understanding and experience with big-data environments
- Excellent proficiency in Data and Analytics platforms (Segment, Heap, Mix Panel)
- Strong statistical knowledge
- Self-learner and curious candidate
- Super creative thinker with a strong eye for details
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits and Perks
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision plans from top carriers
- Professional Development, including certifications
- 401k matching / Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Uncapped PTO
- Parental Leave
- Flexible working options
- Home Office Allowance
- Work-life balance