- For many companies, the journey to cloud transformation can be more like a tangled web of complexity. DoiT International is a global organization that helps teams successfully evaluate, test, migrate, and optimize on the public cloud.
- As Google Cloud’s top partner and a strategic partner of Amazon Web Services, our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers.
- Beyond just a helping hand, we’re building a suite of products to help our customers to optimize every facet of their cloud deployments. As a testament to our deep engineering expertise, over 1,000 tech-savvy companies such as Outbrain, JFrog, and Redislabs trust DoiT International’s Cloud Management Platform as their copilot in the cloud.
- Having raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we’re scaling all aspects of our company — especially around product innovation. DoiT’s Cloud Management Platform is a gamechanger in the industry that helps the developers at tech-savvy companies improve cloud operations, maintain security, control cost, and ensure governance of its growing cloud estate.
Our Core Values guide us in crafting a unique and stellar employee experience for all of our team members.
Target Locations: Anywhere within EMEA. We’ve created a remote first culture that thrives in a virtual environment so you have the resources you need to connect with talented people around the world.
In this role you will: As a Software Engineer, you will be working on improving our Cloud Management Platform product and implementing new features. You'll be collaborating with product managers, developers from other teams and also participate in product making decisions.
- Implementing features. From the proposal, through spec and implementation, to maintenance. You're expected to propose things that you think can be a good addition to the products
- Reviewing code. We believe in code reviews. And you will soon start reviewing pull requests as well!
- Improving the health of the codebase. We’re mindful of accumulating technical debt. We dedicate one day per week to housekeeping
- Providing feedback. The team plans and discusses the upcoming work. We provide feedback to each other, trying to find challenges and unknowns as early as possible
- 4+ years of software development experience
- A Full Stack Engineer with strong Front end orientation (or desire to learn to be a Full Stack Engineer)
- A solid understanding programming languages, ideally knowledge of the React framework, Python and Go programming languages but if you don’t you will be willing to learn and fully embrace these languages
- Advantageous to have experience developing solution in the Cloud, and/or using Cloud services but certainly not a must
- Knowledge of software engineering practices
- Demonstrated passion for creating high-quality web apps
- Experience with Git/GitHub
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Proven ability to work autonomously and stay self-motivated
Benefits and Perks
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision plans from top carriers
- Professional Development, including certifications
- 401k matching / Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Flexible PTO
- Parental Leave
- Flexible working options
- Home Office Allowance
- Work-life balance