- For many companies, the journey to cloud transformation can be more like a tangled web of complexity. DoiT International is a global organization that helps teams successfully evaluate, test, migrate, and optimize on the public cloud.
- As Google Cloud’s top partner and a strategic partner of Amazon Web Services, our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers.
- Beyond just a helping hand, we’re building a suite of products to help our customers to optimize every facet of their cloud deployments. As a testament to our deep engineering expertise, over 1,000 tech-savvy companies such as Outbrain, JFrog, and Redislabs trust DoiT International’s Cloud Management Platform as their copilot in the cloud.
- Having raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we’re scaling all aspects of our company — especially around product innovation. DoiT’s Cloud Management Platform is a gamechanger in the industry that helps the developers at tech-savvy companies improve cloud operations, maintain security, control cost, and ensure governance of its growing cloud estate.
Our Core Values guide us in crafting a unique and stellar employee experience for all of our team members.
Target Locations: Anywhere within the US. We’ve created a remote-first culture that thrives in a virtual environment so you have the resources you need to connect with talented people around the world.
About the Role: Our Partnerships team is expanding! We are seeking a Partner Sales Manager to join the DoiT team. The role will report to our Head of NA Sales. As DoiT expands to address customer needs, we partner with service-oriented, non-reselling partners in the cloud ecosystem -- from boutique service partners to global-scale GSIs.
The Partner Sales Manager will be relied on to continue strengthening our current services partner ecosystem, sourcing new partnership opportunities, and coordinating between internal departments at DoiT to enable streamlined processes, enablement, and success.
The successful candidate will be experienced building, maintaining, and growing strategic business relationships with Professional Service, GSI, and Consulting organizations. Partnerships can involve multiple functions and expertise (sales, account management, product, engineering, marketing). It is important that you have experience managing multi-department initiatives that can span time zones and regions.
This is an outstanding opportunity to help play a part in the growth of partnerships at DoiT, and to join a dynamic, high-growth organization. In this role, you will work towards hitting DoiT’s partner KPIs (Revenue growth, Net Retention Rate, and Lead Conversions to name a few).
- Assist with day-to-day management of partner relationships, improving business processes and operating procedures.
- Maintain and strengthen existing partner relationships, while seeking out and prospecting new partnership opportunities.
- Support in all areas of partner enablement and growth: strategic and business assessment of partners, prioritizing projects based on ROI, and managing ongoing partner processes and efficiency.
- Manage internal processes related to lead pass-offs and deal funnel.
- Create reports for success metrics and other important partner data and statistics.
- Maintain direct relationships with partners, proactively resolving issues and creating business value.
- Collaborate with other DoiT departments (Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Product, Engineering, Legal), acting as a liaison between partner goals/objectives and DoiT’s goals/objectives.
- Strategically think about new growth areas for our current partners and for other areas within DoiT.
- Participate in internal education to ensure all DoiT teams are up to date on partner product releases, differentiators, and capabilities of partners.
- 5+ years of experience working in partnerships or business related roles, with experience managing relationships and projects.
- 3-5 years in sales with 1-2 years of experience in AWS / GCP / Public Cloud
- Strong understanding of the Cloud channel market and ecosystem
- Detail-oriented with strong project management skills.
- Positive outlook, coachable with an upbeat personality
- Outstanding relationship management skills with the ability to build and manage relationships with senior business leaders, internally and externally.
- Ability to own and execute multiple ongoing projects on a daily basis
- Ability to take initiative to develop new strategies and outside-the-box ideas
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and within a team.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%, post-COVID
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents
Benefits and Perks
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision plans from top carriers
- Professional Development, including certifications
- 401k matching / Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Uncapped PTO
- Parental Leave
- Flexible working options
- Home Office Allowance
- Work-life balance