- For many companies, the journey to cloud transformation can be more like a tangled web of complexity. DoiT International is a global organization that helps teams successfully evaluate, test, migrate, and optimize on the public cloud.
- As Google Cloud’s top partner and a strategic partner of Amazon Web Services, our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers.
- Beyond just a helping hand, we’re building a suite of products to help our customers to optimize every facet of their cloud deployments. As a testament to our deep engineering expertise, over 1,000 tech-savvy companies such as Outbrain, JFrog, and Redislabs trust DoiT International’s Cloud Management Platform as their copilot in the cloud.
- Having raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we’re scaling all aspects of our company — especially around product innovation. DoiT’s Cloud Management Platform is a gamechanger in the industry that helps the developers at tech-savvy companies improve cloud operations, maintain security, control cost, and ensure governance of its growing cloud estate.
Our Core Values guide us in crafting a unique and stellar employee experience for all of our team members.
Target Locations: Anywhere within the UK, France, DACH, Benelux, or Nordics. We’ve created a remote first culture that thrives in a virtual environment so you have the resources you need to connect with talented people around the world.
In this role you will: As the Product Manager for product-led growth, you will define and lead our strategy to leverage the product portfolio as a means to generate new business for the company.
- Develop deep contextual understanding of our business, our markets, our clients, our users, & their needs
- Deliver amazing experiences from registration through onboarding and conversion, and experiment to connect them even more strongly to business outcomes
- Leverage data comprehensively to define success, identify opportunities to guide and help users, and measure progress to our strategic business goals
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (including Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Account Management) to ensure input is captured, and your strategy/plan is widely understood
- Work with engineering teams to provide market/customer context, and prioritize deliverables
- Maintain competitive awareness and ensure sustained differentiation is always a core goal
- Verify readiness of features for release to clients (in production/pre-production form)
- 5+ years experience in product roles for B2B SaaS products
- At least one role focused on product-led growth
- Strong technical skills that enable you to engage productively with technical teams
- Strong background working with User Experience
- Working knowledge of public clouds, including GCP, AWS, and others
- Experience with big data systems that perform advanced analytics
- Ability to support and work collaboratively with people in all roles/teams, and lead when necessary
- Ability to adapt to fast-changing nature of SaaS market, and can pivot and learn quickly
- Comfort making difficult decisions with uncertainty and imperfect data
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
Benefits and Perks
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision plans from top carriers
- Professional Development, including certifications
- 401k matching / Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Uncapped PTO
- Parental Leave
- Flexible working options
- Home Office Allowance
- Work-life balance