- For many companies, the journey to cloud transformation can be more like a tangled web of complexity. DoiT International is a global organization that helps teams successfully evaluate, test, migrate, and optimize on the public cloud.
- As Google Cloud’s top partner and a strategic partner of Amazon Web Services, our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers.
- Beyond just a helping hand, we’re building a suite of products to help our customers to optimize every facet of their cloud deployments. As a testament to our deep engineering expertise, over 1,000 tech-savvy companies such as Outbrain, JFrog, and Redislabs trust DoiT International’s Cloud Management Platform as their copilot in the cloud.
- Having raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we’re scaling all aspects of our company — especially around product innovation. DoiT’s Cloud Management Platform is a game-changer in the industry that helps developers at tech-savvy companies improve cloud operations, maintain security, control cost, and ensure governance of its growing cloud estate.
Our Core Values guide us in crafting a unique and stellar employee experience for all of our team members.
Target Locations: Anywhere in Israel. We’ve created a remote first culture that thrives in a virtual environment so you have the resources you need to connect with talented people around the world.
In This Role, We are looking for a driven accountant with at least two years of experience post a big 4 firms Internship, who is seeking an opportunity with strong potential for professional growth in the accounting field.
- Participate in monthly and year-end closing processes and audits
- Help promote process improvements and implement new processes
- Build and maintain the company’s FS
- Manage and lead a team of bookkeepers
- Help prepare the monthly and year- end tax calculations
- Review the monthly IC accounts reconciliations including preparation of more complex and critical month-end journal entries
- Monitor the company’s budget versus actual
- Certified Public Accountant
- Fluent verbal/written English communication skills
- At least 2 years of experience as a controller/assistant controller
- Experience working with Priority ERP systems and other information systems
- Deep understanding of GL and reconciliation of ledger accounts
- Advanced Microsoft Excel/Google sheets skills and experience with other financial systems and tools
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be willing to “roll up your sleeves” and work thoroughly in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding attention to details and excellent time management skills
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
Benefits and Perks:
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision plans from top carriers
- Professional Development, including certifications
- Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible working options
- Home Office Allowance
- Work-life balance