- For many companies, the journey to cloud transformation can be more like a tangled web of complexity. DoiT International is a global organization that helps teams successfully evaluate, test, migrate, and optimize on the public cloud.
- As Google Cloud’s top partner and a strategic partner of Amazon Web Services, our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers.
- Beyond just a helping hand, we’re building a suite of products to help our customers to optimize every facet of their cloud deployments. As a testament to our deep engineering expertise, over 1,000 tech-savvy companies such as Outbrain, JFrog, and Redislabs trust DoiT International’s Cloud Management Platform as their copilot in the cloud.
- Having raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we’re scaling all aspects of our company — especially around product innovation. DoiT’s Cloud Management Platform is a game-changer in the industry that helps developers at tech-savvy companies improve cloud operations, maintain security, control cost, and ensure governance of its growing cloud estate.
Our Core Values guide us in crafting a unique and stellar employee experience for all of our team members.
Target Locations: EMEA.
We’ve created a remote-first culture that thrives in a virtual environment so you have the resources you need to connect with talented people around the world.
- Develop a deep contextual understanding of our business, our clients, our users, & their needs
- Maintain deep knowledge, context, & ownership of the platform areas you are responsible for
- Build requirements that align product solutions closely to customer needs, & help to define phased, iterative delivery with superior customer experience
- Work with engineering teams to provide market/customer context and prioritize deliverables
- Maintain competitive awareness and ensure sustained differentiation is always a core objective
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure input is captured and your plan is widely understood
- Verify readiness of features for release to clients (in production/pre-production form)
- Ensure Technical Documentation & collateral is prepared to support the release
Ideal candidates will have:
- 3+ years of B2B product management at fast-growing SaaS companies
- Experience going through an entire product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization, and pre/post-launch execution
- Strong technical skills that enable you to engage productively with technical teams
- Creative thinker with strong business judgment and the ability to influence others
- Ability to adapt to the fast-changing nature of the SaaS market and can pivot and learn quickly
- Ability to work cross-functionally and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent verbal/written English communication skills
- Passion for great UX and UI
- Experience working on infrastructure, developer, or enterprise products
- Experience with Google Cloud, AWS, or another public cloud is a big plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Health insurance including medical, dental, and vision plans from top carriers
- Professional development, including certifications
- Pension plan with employer contribution
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Flexible PTO
- Parental leave
- Flexible working options
- Home office allowance
- Work-life balance