- For many companies, the journey to cloud transformation can be more like a tangled web of complexity. DoiT International is a global organization that helps teams successfully evaluate, test, migrate, and optimize on the public cloud.
- As Google Cloud’s top partner and a strategic partner of Amazon Web Services, our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers.
- Beyond just a helping hand, we’re building a suite of products to help our customers to optimize every facet of their cloud deployments. As a testament to our deep engineering expertise, over 1,000 tech-savvy companies such as Outbrain, JFrog, and Redislabs trust DoiT International’s Cloud Management Platform as their copilot in the cloud.
- Having raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we’re scaling all aspects of our company — especially around product innovation. DoiT’s Cloud Management Platform is a gamechanger in the industry that helps the developers at tech-savvy companies improve cloud operations, maintain security, control cost, and ensure governance of its growing cloud estate.
Our Core Values guide us in crafting a unique and stellar employee experience for all of our team members.
Target Locations: Remote in the Greater New York City area. We’ve created a remote first culture that thrives in a virtual environment so you have the resources you need to connect with talented people around the world.
About You: As a Senior Cloud Data Architect, you will guide customers on how to ingest, store, process, analyze and explore/visualize data on the Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services. You will work with customers to design large-scale data processing systems, develop data pipelines optimized for scaling, plan data migration & transformation tasks, and troubleshoot potential platform issues.
As a member of our Cloud Engineering team, you will be working with our most strategic GCP and AWS customers. Together, you will support customer implementation of cloud products through: architecture guidance, best practices, data migration, capacity planning, implementation, troubleshooting, monitoring and much more.
About Us: Our Cloud Engineering team helps customers to transform and evolve their business through the use of hyperscalers’ network, web-scale data centers, and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes.
Want to learn more?
- Check out this blog to learn more about a day in the life of a Cloud Architect @ DoiT
- Check out our live stats page to learn more about the technologies used by the team every day to support our customers
- Learn more about some real world examples of the types of issues we solve and open sourced tools the team has developed along the way.
- Act as a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve complex Big Data challenges
- Create and deliver best practices recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, sample code, and technical presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders
- Communicate effectively via video conferencing for meetings, technical reviews and onsite delivery activities
- The ability to travel as needed
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience architecting and developing internet-scale, production-grade data solutions in cloud environments such as Amazon Web Services, Azure, and Google Cloud with the focus on selecting appropriate tools to tackle the business problem at the right scale
- Experience in writing software in one or more languages such as Java, Python, Go, Rust
- Experience with data storage & processing tools and frameworks such as Google BigQuery, BigTable; AWS Kinesis, Redshift, Athena, Apache Spark, Hive, Beam, Flink
- Experience working with cloud data storage, data warehousing, and/or data lake architectures, ETL/ELT, and reporting/analytic frameworks
- Experience with designing highly-available databases for serving transactional web-scale low-latency traffic
Benefits and Perks
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision plans from top carriers
- Professional Development, including certifications
- 401k matching / Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Uncapped PTO
- Parental Leave
- Flexible working options
- Home Office Allowance
- Work-life balance