We seek an experienced Chartered Accountant ready to make the move into financial planning to ensure we deliver consistent services of the highest standard.
In this Swan Hill-based role, you will provide comprehensive advice to a diverse range of clients with sophisticated needs.
In return, we offer an attractive salary and a clear career path, with access to professional development and mentoring by our team of outstanding senior advisors.
You will be part of a team that has strong and enduring relationships with clients and an intimate understanding of their needs.
Your responsibilities include:
- Investment portfolio construction and presentation
- Advice documents
- Centrelink applications and reporting
- Identifying potential opportunities and risks
- Undertaking training to further develop expertise in aged care funding advice, pension and contribution strategies and risk analysis.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Fully-qualified Chartered Accountant
- 3+ years' tax experience
- Understanding of business structures
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Presenting to clients and providing simple explanations of complex concepts
- Experience or interest in working with primary producers and regional businesses
- Ability to coach, mentor and engage others.
Dodgshun Medlin provides integrated professional services to enterprises, individuals and families – farmers, manufacturers, retailers and investors – throughout regional Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia, and to city people with sophisticated rural interests. We deliver the foresight, confidence and clarity needed to help grow thriving communities. Our base is at Swan Hill, on the Murray River, where the people are welcoming, the air is clean, housing affordable and the commute is a breeze. We also have a modern suite in Collins Street, Melbourne.