We’re seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic and professional Administration and Office Support for a full-time position in our Swan Hill office.
As our preferred applicant, you will have experience handling a broad range of administrative and support tasks. You will be confident, efficient and able to work both independently and as part of a team of diverse and experienced professionals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Attending to client phone and in-person enquiries
- Scheduling client appointments
- Updating client records via CRM systems
- Reception relief duties
- General administration and other duties, including filing, photocopying and mail.
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Time management, organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise assignments and ensure all tasks are completed
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and an ability to learn new IT systems
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
During the past year much has changed, including attitudes and priorities. It has ever been that the country migrates to the city and now it’s the reverse. The COVID experience has convinced many to escape the crush and find better, more open worlds for themselves and their families, existing and future. They have discovered what they can do without and perhaps more tellingly, what they cannot do without.
If you’re in professional services – Accountancy, Tax, Business Development or Wealth – consider Dodgshun Medlin. We have a swish Collins Street office but our engine-room is in Swan Hill, on the Murray. Here, you can accelerate your CBD-grade career with stability and purpose, while enjoying a more fulfilling lifestyle. You will also gain the respect and appreciation of genuine country clients in sophisticated industry, agriculture and retail.