We’re seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic and professional loan administration support for a full-time position in our Swan Hill ofﬁce. As our preferred applicant, you will have experience handling a broad range of administrative and support tasks. You will be conﬁdent, able to work both independently and as part of a team of diverse and experienced professionals.
You will be assisting with the loan applications from commencement through to settlement and post-settlement maintenance. Duties will include:
- Liaising with clients and solicitors to gather information and progress applications
- Preparing paperwork and managing client files
- Data entry in the loan management system and monthly processing
- Updating client records via CRM system
- Reception relief duties
- General administration and other duties, including filing, photocopying and mail
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 2 years administration or data entry experience
- Experience with administrative duties in loan processing would be advantageous but not essential
- Time management and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work requirements and ensure all tasks are completed
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and an ability to learn new IT systems
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
During the past year much has changed, including attitudes and priorities. It has ever been that the country migrates to the city and now it’s the reverse. The COVID experience has convinced many to escape the crush and find better, more open worlds for themselves and their families, existing and future. They have discovered what they can do without and perhaps more tellingly, what they cannot do without.
If you’re in professional services – Accountancy, Tax, Business Development or Wealth – consider Dodgshun Medlin. We have a swish Collins Street office but our engine-room is in Swan Hill, on the Murray. Here, you can accelerate your CBD-grade career with stability and purpose, while enjoying a more fulfilling lifestyle. You will also gain the respect and appreciation of genuine country clients in sophisticated industry, agriculture and retail.