We’re seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic and professional loan administration support for a full-time position in our Swan Hill ofﬁce. As our preferred applicant, you will have experience handling a broad range of administrative and support tasks. You will be conﬁdent, able to work both independently and as part of a team of diverse and experienced professionals.
You will be assisting with the loan applications from commencement through to settlement and post-settlement maintenance. Duties will include:
- Liaising with clients and solicitors to gather information and progress applications
- Preparing paperwork and managing client files
- Data entry in the loan management system and monthly processing
- Updating client records via CRM system
- Reception relief duties
- General administration and other duties, including filing, photocopying and mail
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 2 years administration or data entry experience
- Experience with administrative duties in loan processing would be advantageous but not essential
- Time management and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work requirements and ensure all tasks are completed
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and an ability to learn new IT systems
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
Dodgshun Medlin provides integrated professional services to enterprises, individuals and families – farmers, manufacturers, retailers and investors – throughout regional Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia, and to city people with sophisticated rural interests. We deliver the foresight, confidence and clarity needed to help grow thriving communities.