We seek an experienced Financial Planner for a senior client-facing position.
In this role, you will be part of a team that has strong and enduring relationships with a wide range of clients, most of them based in regional Swan Hill.
You will tailor bespoke strategies that reflect an intimate understanding of the needs of each and every one of our clients and work closely with paraplanners to ensure comprehensive high-quality advice documents.
In return, you will derive great satisfaction from seeing your advice make a real difference and be rewarded with an attractive salary and a clear career path, offering access to professional development and mentoring by our team of outstanding senior advisors.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years experience in a client-facing role, building client relationships and with a proven track record of identifying opportunities for growing clients' wealth
- Strong technical understanding of investment markets, portfolio construction, Centrelink/aged care and superannuation
- Solid foundation in tax
- Accredited with an Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning, Certified Financial Planner or working towards CFP designation.
- SMSF and gearing accreditation
- XPLAN expertise.
Dodgshun Medlin provides integrated professional services to enterprises, individuals and families – farmers, manufacturers, retailers and investors – throughout regional Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia, and to city people with sophisticated rural interests. We deliver the foresight, confidence and clarity needed to help grow thriving communities.
Why should you join Dodgshun Medlin?
- Your heart is in the country – You share our passion for regional Australia and its people.
- Client focus – Become part of a team that works directly with clients to develop strong and enduring relationships and an intimate understanding of their needs.
- Collaborate – Our dynamic cross-functional teams bring together specialists with complementary skills to help clients achieve their goals.
- Career development – We offer a clear career path, with access to professional development and mentoring by our team of outstanding trusted senior advisors.