The vision of the Product Operations team is to build the best Product team in Europe by 1) enabling product teams to maximize their impact 2) driving operational excellence through best-in class product development processes and tools 3) organizing product knowledge 4) growing the teams' talent and engagement.
As part of the Operational Excellence stream, you will lead and manage transversal projects aiming at scaling product development processes and tools. You will interact with all team members of the tech and product organization (Product and Engineering Directors, Product Managers, software developers, design and data analysts) and other Doctolib teams such as technical services, legal, customer care etc. to:
- Continuously improve our Tech and Product Discovery & Delivery processes & tooling
- Define, improve and standardize efficient and scalable processes & tooling in terms of Product project management
- Optimize the usage of our Product & Tech project management tools
- Guarantee strong and healthy collaboration among Product and Tech teams
- Clarify the roles and responsibilities of key Project deliverables and milestones within feature teams (Product Management, Design, Tech, Product Data)
- Identify collaboration challenges between Product, Tech teams and key stakeholders (business owners, security teams, legal team…) and clarify or improve processes to drive efficiency and teams’ satisfaction
- Provide Product and Tech Leadership with insights on Product culture and processes
- Be aware and communicate market insights in terms of Product best practices and methodologies
- Monitor impact of processes and tools on teams’ velocity and product quality
You could be our next team mate if:
- You have 3+ years of experience in Product Management, Product operations or consulting in an agile environment
- You are interested in supporting growth through best practices and alignment within teams
- You are recognized for your professional efficiency and ability to structure
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision
- You have experience in project management, problem-solving skills and a strong analytical mindset
- You are comfortable working on multiple projects with several teams at once
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector
- You are fluent in English. Native speaker in French or German is a plus
More about the position
- Location: Position based in Levallois Perret (92) or Nantes
- Start date: As soon as possible.
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing e-health service in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients to access care easily, with online appointment scheduling, teleconsultations and receiving their prescriptions online.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and share the SCALES values.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!