Doctolib is looking for a Talent Development Lead to join the Talent Development team. Their mission: to unleash the power of Doctolibers and help them shape their own path through moments that matter.
Directly reporting to the Head of Talent Development, you will work closely with the People teams and all our business stakeholders.
From Day 1 you will:
Talent development strategy
- Define and implement one or several Doctolibers Moments that Matters (philosophy, tool, processes, training) enabling each Doctoliber to monitor their performance & development
- Participate in the construction of the Doctolib vision around performance & competencies assessment, development path and internal mobility based on the talents and aspirations of each individual
Project & change management
- Development discussion:
- Review all our approach of development discussion to turn it into a real moment that matter enabling Doctolibers to shape their own path
- Define the project stages and key indicators, ensure the steering of the project committee composed of a small group of Doctolibers motivated by this subject
- Based on our Growth program, support key projects to foster internal mobility
- Ensure a monthly followup of our internal mobility dashboard
- Regularly update our different Growth program
- Define & deploy mobility talks within the organization
Talent development advisory:
- Contribute to our Glocal approach supporting a dedicated country or several functions on their Talent Development issues
- Work closely with HR generalists, People Lead and HRIS to support projects that both tackle global consistency and local needs
- You have about 7 years of working experience
- You have experience in project management, people performance & strategy, organizational design would be a plus
- Be based in Berlin or want to live there would be a plus
- You eat People development at breakfast and want to have a concrete impact on Doctolibers development path
- You are very analytical, rigorous, you like to make data speak for itself and you have a good command of Excel and are comfortable with numbers
- You have good communication skills (written (especially slides) and oral), you are able to summarise, you like to listen and act on feedback
- You are fluent in English and German. French is a plus.
- You are curious, you like to learn, you want to participate with us in this incredible adventure!
The interview process
- Interview with your Talent Partner
- Interview with your Manager
- Case Study
- Reference Check
What we offer
- A detailed and structured onboarding as part of our Doctolib Academy.
- Perks and benefits include a public transport ticket, sponsored Urban Sports Club membership, lunch vouchers and more.
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days of leave + 1 additional day for each year of service (up to. 30 days)
- As we believe each person is integral to the company's success, we grant an equal stock options plan to all Doctolibers.
- Comprehensive learning opportunities such as our Doctolib e-learning program, Learning Days and other training (e.g. soft skill training, product training and more.)
- Team-events and an annual company-offsite
- A flexible work policy, from hybrid to an office-based mode
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of Europe’s fastest growing healthcare technology companies. Everyday we strive to fulfill three entrepreneurial missions:
- Improve the daily life of healthcare personnel
- Improve patient access to healthcare and patient health
- Build a team of entrepreneurs with humanist values
We are dedicated to creating useful solutions for healthcare personnel and patients, regardless of age, condition or location. We strongly believe in prioritizing data privacy as we continue to build services with a positive social impact for the long run.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!