As a SEA Manager, you will join the Marketing Performance team whose objective is to scale all the Marketing initiatives cross-channel and cross-country through product developments, operational excellence and perfect project management. As part of our internal Paid Agency, you will be at the center of the Doctolib Marketing strategy: in charge of the paid campaign strategy for B2B and B2C, your work will have a direct impact on our volume of B2B leads and online bookings (B2C). You will work mostly for the Italian market, but we will also need you for our German and French markets.
- Define the strategy of our online brand awareness and acquisition campaigns in Italy, Germany and France, hand in hand with our local B2C & B2B Marketing teams
- Implement, optimise and manage our online B2C & B2B paid campaigns mainly on Google Adwords, but also on Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Monitor, optimise and report on the performance of all of our campaigns: daily performance monitoring, campaign optimisation, best practice sharing...
- Scale and continuously improve our current processes when it comes to data, tracking, automation, performance...
Who you are
- You have a first experience in online acquisition, preferably in a fast growing environment
- You have a strong knowledge of Google Adwords
- You have strong analytical skills and you master Excel/Google Spreadsheets
- You’re very rigorous and have a 0 mistake mindset when it comes to reporting, budget management, campaign optimisation
- You are an Italian native, and you’re fluent in English - mandatory
- You have a proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced & challenging environment
The recruitment process
- 1 interview with our Talent Manager
- 1 interview (1h) with Céline, the Hiring Manager
- 1 case study
- 1 final interview (1h) with Caroline, Director of Marketing Performance
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners. We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
Our company values
- SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- CARE: Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY: Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
- Full time contract (CDI)
- Work place : Levallois-Perret / possibility of remote
- Starting position : as soon as possible