Doctolib is on a mission to improve the lives of healthcare professionals and their patients while ensuring the highest level of security and privacy for our users. To support this mission, Doctolib is looking for a Product Manager to join our Security and Privacy domain to help us build our world-class security and privacy solutions.
Your role / Your missions
While security and privacy are a shared responsibility across all tech and product domains in Doctolib, the Security and Privacy domain has the lead on developing the vision for security and privacy across Doctolib products and owns the implementation of all core components across data security and privacy, user account security, and application security.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with leading edge technology in which Doctolib is already investing to ensure the highest level of security such as End-to-End Encryption, AI and Machine Learning among others.
As a Product Manager in the Security and Privacy domain, your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with our in-house security, legal, tech, and data science experts in order to develop the vision for your team
- Identifying our users' problems and needs based on data analysis and user research
- Building and maintaining a prioritized roadmap for your team
- Deploying innovative solutions to increase the level of data security while maintaining the best user experience
- Presenting and defending your product choices to the different stakeholders across the organisation
- Defining each project specifications and ensuring key product management processes for the confidentiality and security of health data
- Driving execution of the projects, validation of the developments, the rollout and following-up results and impacts in production autonomously
- Working in cross-functional teams including software developers, user researchers, designers, data analysts and data scientists in an agile environment
- Contribute to the global growth of the product team by engaging in knowledge sharing, best-practice implementation, and creating new processes to help us adapt as we scale
We are a team of 60+ product managers across Berlin, Paris, and Nantes. You will have the opportunity to collaborate between offices. We want you to help us build an amazing team and a brilliant company.
All the team members have something in common: they care about providing the best experience to our users.
You could be our next team mate if you :
- You have at least 3 years of Product Management experience with direct product ownership: you have worked with developers, led rituals, wrote specifications
- You have a strong technical background and have experience with large SaaS applications with large user bases
- You have experience developing/launching products within security, privacy, or a related area
- You have a strong analytical mindset, making strategic product decisions grounded in data
- You are customer-centric and willing to be close to the field
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a proven track record of adapting a product to regulations while ensuring a great user experience
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector
Now, it would be fantastic if you also:
- Speak English fluently. Speaking German or French would be a plus!
What you’ll get by joining us :
- Join a team of entrepreneurs, hard workers who are passionate about transforming healthcare.
- The chance to play a decisive role in shaping a fast-growing company and to take responsibility from day one.
- A complete onboarding program through the Doctolib Academy, a special program designed to start you off on the right foot.
- Participate in a custom designed continual learning program to develop your skills (language courses, market knowledge, product training...).
- Discounted membership rates for the Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited tea/coffee, juice, cereals & snacks
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Full refund of your monthly public transportation ticket
- A beautiful DoctoCampus in the heart of Berlin's
- Lunch Voucher
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.