Doctolib Engineering environment is very rich. We are building innovative products and features aiming each day to ease doctors' and patient life.
We are looking for our next Engineering Manager in Niort to build new feature teams and work on new products.
At Doctolib Practice - we make practionners more efficient: working with consultation workflow, medical history & timeline, prescriptions, billing & teleservices and smart document management. Our challenge: launch and scale a new international product and keep the highest data security standard.
Join a team of hard working entrepreneurs, who are passionate about transforming healthcare and play an active role in shaping a fast-growing company from day one!
To go beyond the ad please check our technical blog: https://medium.com/doctolib
You will be both a technical leader and a people manager. Coaching and training your team members and building an amazing engineering organization at Doctolib.
As an Engineering Manager you will:
- Be in charge of a team of fullstack developers, directly or indirectly.
- Manage and grow the performance and also career of full-stack developers and engineering managers in your teams.
- Ensure business objectives are met as a team, by driving performance of each team members
- Empower the teams to build better products
- With the Engineering Leadership team and product leaders, set the roadmap for your team, and the end-to-end owner of the team’s production, quality, and delivery
- Participate in code reviews and be hands-on when required
- Lead cross functional initiatives to up-level our engineering team
- Partner with Talent & People teams to recruit, develop and retain talent
You could be our next team mate if you
- Have 3+ years of people management experience with an engineering team and a first experience managing engineering managers or growing developers into manager positions.
- Are eager to be hands on with Rust & React (we are happy to help you ramp up)
- You understand the value of testing your code, individually or functionally, for each new feature or bugfix
- Have the ability to adapt to the most efficient technologies to solve issues
- Have proven experiences developing efficient, maintainable and secure products with eXtreme programming practices
- Speak English
Now, it would be fantastic if you could also
- Have web development experience in a hyper-growth environment
The interview process
- Recruiter Call (30 min)
- Home Test (1-2 hours)
- 1st Round Technical Interview (2 hours)
- 2nd Round Technical & Management Interview (2.5 hours)
- Immersion with your future team (3 hours)
More about the position
- Permanent Position
- Full time
- Location: Niort
- Start Date: as soon as possible
- This job is eligible to partial remote
About the remote policy at Doctolib
As of October 2021, we provide 3 working modes:
- Remote: you work remotely and meet your team at the office once a month
- Hybrid: you work remotely 2 to 3 days per week and from the office on the other days.
- Office-based: you work from the office.
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of Europe’s fastest growing healthcare technology companies. Everyday we strive to fulfill three entrepreneurial missions:
1. Improve the daily life of healthcare personnel
3. Build a team of entrepreneurs with humanist values
We are dedicated to creating useful solutions for healthcare personnel and patients, regardless of age, condition or location. We strongly believe in prioritizing data privacy as we continue to build services with a positive social impact for the long run.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!