Product Strategy Associate
Doctolib is looking for a Product Strategy Associate to join our Practice Product Strategy team with an Italian focus and support our strong growth ambition on new products and services for healthcare professionals.
The team is dedicated to (1) help shape the vision and strategy of Doctolib, (2) identify and launch new products and business lines and (3) contribute to strategic C-level projects. Your job within the team will be to provide critical strategic analysis and insights on your dedicated stream and prepare the launch of new products. Reporting to a Product Strategy manager, you will have the opportunity to present your conclusions and recommendations directly to Doctolib ComEx members.
- You are directly involved in the market launch of new products in Italy and carry out extensive analyzes on the following topics: prioritization of new product launches, definition of product features, make/buy/partner recommendations (including target screening, potential M&A assessment and product partnerships), pricing & packaging strategy, go-to-market & sales strategy, business plan, etc.
- You will work in close collaboration with Healthcare professionals (Doctolib pioneers) as well as many teams within Doctolib (M&A, Product, Product Marketing, Go-to-Market strategy, Sales Performance, Operations Strategy, Legal & Finance, Public Affairs, ...) to ensure that we launch the best products on the market
- You will support the management and implementation of the operational launch strategy
- You will contribute to various strategic C-level projects that will have a strong impact on the future of Doctolib
- You have at least 3-4 years of experience in strategy consulting, corporate strategy, M&A or VC and ideally a successful track record in a demanding and rapidly growing environment
- You have a strong analytical mindset
- You are very result/action-oriented and have strong project management skills
- You are ready to enter into a direct exchange with healthcare professionals in order to understand their needs and wishes
- You have strong interpersonal skills in order to federate stakeholders within the company and engage Doctolibers, especially Top Management
- You have good organizational and time management skills, and are able to work independently
- You have very good knowledge of Excel & Powerpoint
- You are fluent in Italian and English. French or German is a plus
- You recognize yourself in the SCALE values of Doctolib (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure)
- An understanding of the software / healthcare industry is a plus
What we offer
- Attractive package (fix and bonus) according to your profile
- Perks and benefits include public transport tickets, corporate iPhone, subsidised Urban Sports Club membership, lunch vouchers and more
- A detailed and structured onboarding as part of our Doctolib Academy
- Comprehensive learning opportunities such as our Doctolib e-learning programme, Learning Days and other training (e.g. soft skill training, product training and more)
- Team events and an annual company offsite
- Permanent full-time position
- Based in Paris or Milan
- Eligible to full-office or partial-remote working modes
- Start date: ASAP
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of Europe’s fastest growing healthcare technology companies. Everyday we strive to fulfill three entrepreneurial missions:
- Improve the daily life of healthcare personnel
- Improve patient access to healthcare and patient health
- Build a team of entrepreneurs with humanist values
We are dedicated to creating useful solutions for healthcare personnel and patients, regardless of age, condition or location. We strongly believe in prioritizing data privacy as we continue to build services with a positive social impact for the long run.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission