Doctolib is looking for a motivated project manager to join our product management team. In this role, you will be at the center of Doctolib’s core mission of improving healthcare for both patients and practitioners.
You will join the team, whose mission is to integrate our systems with products with practice booking systems so patients can access the healthcare they need at any time. We build systems that help tens of thousands of doctors focus on taking care of their patients.
What you will do
- You will learn and organize software maintenance tasks in practices of doctors in Berlin or via remote software tools
- You will Install and configure connectors (API) as well diagnose and analyse connector issues.
- You will prepare and present product requirements to your team
- You will help our team plan and moderate product workshops
- You will plan and launch customer satisfaction surveys as well as connector data analysis
- You will work closely with business stakeholders, customers, and technical deployment teams as needed to ensure well-defined implementation plans & ongoing improvements
- You will create documentation for existing connectors
- You support product managers and data analysts in creating team relevant KPIs & its ongoing
- Finally, you will launch Interoperability SWOT-analysis between Doctolib and Practice Management Systems (PMS)
- You have a BA/BS degree, technical or business related field required
- You speak German and English fluently
- You understand Software technically and have no fear of contact to dive deeper into how Software products works
- You have a strong analytical mindset
- Keywords like APIs, data synchronization or remote software tools are not new for you
- You like working systematically, structured and based on your experiences create documentation for your team
- You are customer-centric, have good communication skills and are willing to be close to the users
- You are highly motivated, quickly grasp concepts, and proactively takes tasks on independently
- A good understanding of the healthcare industry is a plus
About the remote policy at Doctolib
As of October 2021, we provide 3 working modes:
- Remote: you work remotely and meet your team at the office once a month
- Hybrid: you work remotely 2 to 3 days per week and from the office on the other days.
- Office-based: you work from the office.
This position is eligible for the hybrid model.
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest-growing e-health service in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients to access care easily, with online appointment scheduling, teleconsultations and receiving their prescriptions online.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and share the SCALES values.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!