“Why would an engineer switch to be a recruiter if engineers are paid more and get more respect?”
This Quora conversation got me thinking for a while...
The recruitment market is literally going mad!
What better moment for you to come and change some of the broken stuff you have always experienced as a candidate ?
Talent shortage has forced the world to consider recruitment differently and make bold moves ( salaries, remote, growth plans…).
The ability to identify, engage and hire are crucial skill sets for any serious business.
At Doctolib, the Tech & Talent teams work hand in hand at each step of the process in order to improve a little bit everyday. We are a team of +25 tech recruiters/sourcers and will be able to make you become a great recruiting professional.
Obviously, if you have other experiences than Tech (former sales, customer success, recruiter too) you would be more than happy to meet you!
The role is open in every location where we have a Tech hub ( Paris, Berlin, Nantes, Milan)
- Talent advisors; you will bring external and internal insights into expectation-setting conversations, co-build realistic and diverse target candidate profiles with the Tech managers and engage them as a key player in the recruitment process.
- Leverage the tools to enhance the funnel metrics, speed metrics, quality of hire metrics, candidate experience feedback and diversity metrics
- Assessing, Coaching & Preparing candidates
- Understanding team needs, career path and growth.
- Playing the role of trainer, coach and a partner with your colleagues and hiring managers
- Participate in transversal excellence hiring initiatives aimed at scaling our global recruiting strategy.
More about the position
- Permanent Position
- Full time
- Location: Berlin / Paris / Nantes / Milan
- Start Date: as soon as possible
- Hybrid remote ( up to 3 days remote per week)
The interview process
- Hiring Manager Phone Screen (30mn)
- Case study (1h)
- Collaboration interview with sourcing team (1h)
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of Europe’s fastest growing healthcare technology companies. Everyday we strive to fulfill three entrepreneurial missions:
We are dedicated to creating useful solutions for healthcare personnel and patients, regardless of age, condition or location. We strongly believe in prioritizing data privacy as we continue to build services with a positive social impact for the long run.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!