Doctolib is on a mission to transform the access to healthcare and is looking for a UX Writer to work on its current and new products....
It’s hard to find a more diverse skill set than the one you’ll find in the Design team: Product Design, Brand Design, User Research, Design Operations and UX Writing of course.
Yet, all the team members have something in common: they care about providing the best experience to our users.
As a UX Writer and in collaboration with the product designers and all other project participants, your role will be to set the vision for content and drive cohesive product narratives across multiple platforms and touch-points.
You will be the guardian of the Doctolib "tone" on the different products of the brand's ecosystem: Agenda for practitioners, Online booking for patients, Video consultation, ...
Within the Design team, you may also be required to collaborate with the Brand, Strategy and Marketing teams to keep a coherent and simple user experience across interfaces.
- Localize the product and the different features in partnership with the Product team
- Participate in the creation of new functionalities dedicated to the German market, hand in hand with the product designers
- Optimize existing product content based on User Research feedbacks and users needs
- Participate in international coordination, so that the work done in German is of the same quality in the other countries where Doctolib is located
- Fix, improve and align existing content to create a simple and consistent user experience (for Doctolib’s products and websites)
Brand editorial charter
- Localize the existing product editorial charter for the German market to align the user experience
- Communicate internally about guidelines and be the guardian of the user experience across all interfaces
You could be our next team mate if you:
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience ideally in the fields of technology as a UX Writer, or a very product-oriented digital agency
- You have a synthetic mind, you like to write things that are both simple and clear, that serve a functional purpose.
- You like the beautiful word, the one that's well-chosen and has meaning...
- You are comfortable in the debate, explaining and justifying your choices.
- You have a great portfolio with concrete examples of both writing text of a few paragraphs, such as work on "Call to Action" on a product interface.
- You speak German on a native level and are fluent in English - additional language skills in French or Italian would be a plus
Now, it would be fantastic if you:
- You have the mindset of a designer, not an artist, and you know what it means;
- You are able to successfully navigate within varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast-paced environment;
- You give strong attention to details and have a proactive approach
- You're curious about everything;
- And most importantly, you're passionate about what you do.
The interview process
Interview with Talent Partner
Interview with your future Manager
- Reference Check
What we offer
Perks and benefits include a public transport ticket, corporate iPhone, subsidised Urban Sports Club membership, lunch vouchers and more
Company pension scheme
28 days of leave + 1 additional day for each year of service (up to. 30 days)
A detailed and structured onboarding as part of our Doctolib Academy
Comprehensive learning opportunities such as our Doctolib e-learning programme, Learning Days and other training (e.g. soft skill training, product training and more)
- Team-events and an annual company-offsite
About the remote policy at Doctolib
As of October 2021, we provide 3 working modes:
- Remote: you work remotely and meet your team at the office once a month
- Hybrid: you work remotely 2 to 3 days per week and from the office on the other days.
- Office-based: you work from the office.
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of Europe’s fastest growing healthcare technology companies. Everyday we strive to fulfill three entrepreneurial missions:
We are dedicated to creating useful solutions for healthcare personnel and patients, regardless of age, condition or location. We strongly believe in prioritizing data privacy as we continue to build services with a positive social impact for the long run.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!