Doctolib is on a mission to transform the access to healthcare.
We are now in Italy where we are looking for our next User Researcher based in Berlin to help us better understand our customers and meet their needs.
You´ll be part of a multidisciplinary team working aside Product Designers, Brand Designers, UX Writers, and User Researchers of course. You will join a truly outstanding, ambitious and talented research team. The team is defined by their values: acceptance, authenticity, and openness.
Their goal? To bring the customers into our product. Understand their behavior, attitudes and needs.
Check out our Medium Design page here!
- Partaking in understanding Doctolib’s users to create the best user experience on our products : from patients to health professionals, and including medical secretaries,
- On a daily basis, you will be in charge of leading research projects for the product, marketing, and strategy teams,
- You'll be using a different range of levers to conduct your researches (surveys, focus groups, user tests, co-creation workshops, 1/1 interviews...)
- You will be part of testing prototypes both before and after the development (Methodology, recruitment, tests, insight collection and analysis, reporting) to make sure the solutions that have been designed answer correctly the problem we identified.
You could be our next team mate if you:
- You have a minimum of 2+ years of experience in conducting user research (ideally) in a tech/product company,
- You are a strong team spirit and a dedicated team player,
- You represent a true research evangelist and are able to communicate it globally
- Empathy is not just a buzzword for you but part of your DNA,
Now, it would be fantastic if you:
- Are a fluent speaker in German and English to be able to conduct interviews in both languages. If you also speak French or Italian, it would be a plus!
- You adapt quickly to change and embrace it in the fast phase and agile environment
- You can build trustworthy rapport with your partners and stakeholders,
- You know how to plan, analyze, synthesize, formulate and present your work in a clear and convincing way.
The interview process
Interview with Talent Partner
Interview with your future Manager
- Reference Check
What we offer
Perks and benefits include a public transport ticket, corporate iPhone, subsidised Urban Sports Club membership, lunch vouchers and more
Company pension scheme
28 days of leave + 1 additional day for each year of service (up to. 30 days)
A detailed and structured onboarding as part of our Doctolib Academy
Comprehensive learning opportunities such as our Doctolib e-learning programme, Learning Days and other training (e.g. soft skill training, product training and more)
- Team-events and an annual company-offsite
About the remote policy at Doctolib
As of October 2021, we provide 3 working modes:
- Remote: you work remotely and meet your team at the office once a month
- Hybrid: you work remotely 2 to 3 days per week and from the office on the other days.
- Office-based: you work from the office.
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of Europe’s fastest growing healthcare technology companies. Everyday we strive to fulfill three entrepreneurial missions:
We are dedicated to creating useful solutions for healthcare personnel and patients, regardless of age, condition or location. We strongly believe in prioritizing data privacy as we continue to build services with a positive social impact for the long run.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!