As key player within a fast growing Legal Team, you will provide the critical support needed to our business to maximize their opportunities by minimizing risks. Working in a company that invents new categories in the heathcare, you will create, structure and lead the competition law practice within an agile and dynamic environment. This is a job creation with a European scope.
- Coordinate and implement long-term competition law strategy and framework;
- Analyze products, policies and initiatives to provide practical competition risk mitigation advices across our jurisdictions, including evaluating the impact of pending and developing competition regulations;
- Advise on m&a projects for competition and anti-trust laws;
- Represent the company in connection with competition inquiries and investigations;
- Set up training programs, together with our compliance team.
You could be our next team mate if you:
- Have at least 8 years of relevant legal competition experience in France or Germany, including at a law firm and/or in-house.
- Are able to clearly organize and inform through excellent written and verbal communications.
- Have "Business first" mindset.
Now, it would be fantastic if you:
- Have experience with internet or technology companies working on competition matters.
- Have experience in representing companies in antitrust inquiries including experience conducting investigations and merger reviews.
- Preference wil be given to candidates with government antitrust experience
- Permanent position
- Full Time
- Workplace: Levallois Perret
- Start date: January 2022
- Remunération : fix + bonus on objectives (according to your profile)
- Partial remote
About the flexible office policy at Doctolib
As of October 2021, we provide 3 working modes, depending on your team set up.
- Hybrid: you work 2 to 3 days per week from the office
- Office-based: you always work from the office
- Remote: you work remotely and meet your team once a month
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of Europe’s fastest growing healthcare technology companies. Everyday we strive to fulfill three entrepreneurial missions:
1. Improve the daily life of healthcare personnel
- Improve patient access to healthcare and patient health
- Build a team of entrepreneurs with humanist values
We are dedicated to creating useful solutions for healthcare personnel and patients, regardless of age, condition or location. We strongly believe in prioritizing data privacy as we continue to build services with a positive social impact for the long run.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!