Doctolib is looking for a Senior Legal Manager in Italy who will combine sound business and legal judgement to provide the teams the compass to operate on safe and sustainable grounds.
As local Legal Team Leader, you will play a strategic role in the development of Doctolib in Italy and be a true business partner to enable the digitalization of healthcare. You will be based in our Milan office and directly report to the Head of Business Transactions.
What will be your missions?
- You will participate in building a strong team of ambitious and digital lawyers
- You will drive the legal compliance of commercial activities of Doctolib with strong autonomy and an Italian Legal Team to hire
- You will understand and implement the different regulations applicable to Doctolib on the Italian market
- You will bring creative and pragmatic advice to the business and marketing teams on digital and business projects
- You will implement processes and tools to automate the work of the legal and of the business teams
- You will coordinate the work with external counsels and anticipate or handle litigation
Who are you?
- Law degree required
- Italian language native speaker, excellent English
- Strong experience with data driven businesses (B2B and B2C, 6-10 years), acquired in a Tech/Digital services company, possibly combined with a experience in a law firm of renommé
- Expertise in commercial contracts drafting and negotiation
- Strong experience with GDPR
- Strong team player to coordinate work with internal teams and smart communicator to position Doctolib with external stakeholders
- Nice to have: experience in the healthcare sector (experience in working with sensitive data and regulated industries), experience in competition and litigation and experience with data based marketing activities
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe. We launched in Italy in 2021.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135.000 healthcare professionals and 2.500 healthcare facilities in Europe
- 60+ million patients visit our platform in Europe every month;
- We plan to hire 2.000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector
CV in English language required