This position can be remote.
Doctolib Engineering environment is very rich. We are building innovative products and features aiming each day to ease doctors' and patient life.
We are looking for our next Engineer Managers in Levallois or full remote to build new feature teams and work on new products in Doctolib Team.
Doctolib Team: our mission is to build the largest healthcare professional network. We work on a coordination tool to provide better care for patients and we want to create the leading free and secure community of practitioners. This new product will be available to all practitioners in France and Germany for free.
Join a team of hard working entrepreneurs, who are passionate about transforming healthcare and play an active role in shaping a fast-growing company from day one!
To go beyond the ad please check our technical blog: https://medium.com/doctolib
You will be both a technical leader and a people manager. Coaching and training your team members and building an amazing engineering organization at Doctolib.
You will drive a high performing team, focusing on maximizing efficiency and empowering developers to build better products.
As an Engineering Manager you will:
- Manage and grow the performance and also career of each individual on your team
- With the Engineering Leadership team, set the roadmap for your team, and the end-to-end owner of the team’s production, quality, and delivery
- Participate in code reviews and be hands-on when required
- Lead cross functional initiatives to up-level our engineering team
- Partner with Talent & People teams to recruit, develop and retain talent
You could be our next team mate if you
- Have 1+ years of leading engineering team.
- Are eager to be hands on with React & Ruby-on-Rails (we are happy to help you ramp up)
- You understand the value of testing your code, individually or functionally, for each new feature or bugfix
- Have the ability to adapt to the most efficient technologies to solve issues
- Have experience developing super robust and secure products
- As international company, we have developers from all over the world - so speaking english is a must have
- Want to work in a hyper-growth environment
The interview process
- Recruiter Call (30 min)
- Meeting with the Engineering Director (30 min)
- Home Test (1-2 hours)
- 1st Round Technical Interview (2 hours)
- 2nd Round Technical Interview (2.5 hours)
- Immersion with your future team (3 hours)
More about the position
- Permanent Position
- Full time
- Location: Levallois
- Start Date: as soon as possible
- This job is eligible to partial or full remote
About the remote policy at Doctolib
As of October 2021, we provide 3 working modes:
- Remote: you work remotely and meet your team at the office once a month
- Hybrid: you work remotely 2 to 3 days per week and from the office on the other days.
- Office-based: you work from the office.
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of Europe’s fastest growing healthcare technology companies. Everyday we strive to fulfill three entrepreneurial missions:
- Improve the daily life of healthcare personnel
- Improve patient access to healthcare and patient health
- Build a team of entrepreneurs with humanist values
We are dedicated to creating useful solutions for healthcare personnel and patients, regardless of age, condition or location. We strongly believe in prioritizing data privacy as we continue to build services with a positive social impact for the long run.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!