As “Legal Counsel - Procurement” you will combine sound business and legal judgement to guide Doctolib in the digitization of healthcare.
As part of the Legal Team, you will provide the procurement team the compass to partner with third parties on safe and sustainable grounds.
- You will review, adapt, draft and advise on global and local procurement contracts and cooperate closely with the procurement team.
- You will improve the use of our tools to automate processes and enable the internal teams for the different steps of the process.
- You will shape the contracts closing process and strongly focus on the compliance of the providers with Doctolib standards.
- You will be a key actor in our providers management including regular compliance audits carried out by Doctolib. To this end, you will work with the strategic input of the data privacy team.
You could be our next team mate if you have:
- Strong experience in review and negotiation of digital services contracts with strong IT/IP components
- experience with GDPR with subprocessors
- capacity to provide structured and easy understandable advice and solutions
Now it would be fantastic if you would have:
- Past experience in fast growth and data driven companies
- Deeper knowledge of Intellectual property
- Expericence in both B2B and B2C business
- Permanent position
- Full Time
- Workplace: Levallois Perret
- Start date : January 2022
- Remunération : fix + bonus on objectives (according to your profile)
About the flexible office policy at Doctolib
As of October 2021, we provide 3 working modes, depending on your team set up.
- Hybrid: you work 2 to 3 days per week from the office
- Office-based: you always work from the office
- Remote: you work remotely and meet your team once a month
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of Europe’s fastest growing healthcare technology companies. Everyday we strive to fulfill three entrepreneurial missions:
1. Improve the daily life of healthcare personnel
- Improve patient access to healthcare and patient health
- Build a team of entrepreneurs with humanist values
We are dedicated to creating useful solutions for healthcare personnel and patients, regardless of age, condition or location. We strongly believe in prioritizing data privacy as we continue to build services with a positive social impact for the long run.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!