Go-To-Market France - Senior Strategy Associate
Doctolib is looking for a Go-to-Market Senior Strategy Analyst to strengthen its GTM Strategy team in France and support its strong ambition on core business as well as its products suite extension.
You will be in charge of designing and coordinating our growth strategy for our newly launched product Doctolib Médecin within our full suite of products for French doctors (GPs & specialists). For that, you will work very closely with the Sales, Sales Performance, B2B Marketing and Product Marketing teams.
- Lead Sales & Marketing strategy to grow users and business of our new product Doctolib Médecin in France
- Craft the vision & positioning for Doctolib Médecin across the portfolio of products for French doctors (booking management system, telehealth...)
- Build a deep understanding of the market and competitive landscape to define the most important customer needs and growth opportunities
- Design targets for each growth KPI to feed the annual Doctolib Strategic Plan and monitor its achievement
- Design the detailed value proposition of Doctolib Médecin and make sure it perfectly fits product and market evolutions
- Liaise with senior teams across channels and transform data-led knowledge into specific strategic plans to maximize conversion rate
- Ensure our growth strategy and value propositions are translated into impactful sales pitches and activities
- Conduct robust analysis to understand our performance and give recommendations on sales & marketing ressources allocation to optimize market penetration and acquisition costs;
- Participate to pricing strategy definition for current and new product lines;
- You have 5 years of experience : consulting firm or fast-growth environment
- You have a strong analytical mindset
- You are highly data driven and results/action-orientation with strong project management skills;
- You have strong interpersonal skills in order to federate stakeholders within the company and engage doctolibers, including Top Management;
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
- An understanding of the software/ healthcare industry is a plus.
- You are fluent in English
What we offer
- Perks and benefits include a public transport ticket, corporate iPhone, subsidised Urban Sports Club membership, lunch vouchers and more.
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days of leave + 1 additional day for each year of service (up to. 30 days)
- A detailed and structured onboarding as part of our Doctolib Academy.
- Comprehensive learning opportunities such as our Doctolib e-learning programme, Learning Days and other training (e.g. soft skill training, product training and more.)
- Team-events and an annual company-offsite
- A Mentor to guide and support you
The interview process
- Recruiter interview
- Hiring manager interview
- Business case
- Reference check
- Permanent position
- Full Time
- Start date : asap
- Remunération : fix + bonus on objectives (according to your profile)
- This job is eligible to partial remote
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of Europe’s fastest growing healthcare technology companies. Everyday we strive to fulfill three entrepreneurial missions:
1. Improve the daily life of healthcare personnel
- Improve patient access to healthcare and patient health
- Build a team of entrepreneurs with humanist values
We are dedicated to creating useful solutions for healthcare personnel and patients, regardless of age, condition or location. We strongly believe in prioritizing data privacy as we continue to build services with a positive social impact for the long run.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!