Doctolib is on a mission to transform the access to healthcare and aims to ease health practitioner's everyday tasks.
The Global Tech Services team is at the center of Doctolib’s ecosystem. The team is present in several locations (France, Germany, Italy). More than 90 tech contributors are composing the team which combines Technical, Data and IT teams.
The Technical Services teams belong to this Organisation and regroup more than 40 contributors globally. They are working with Customer Services & Tech teams (Software Engineers, Devops, Product Managers…) on a daily basis to transform our Tech assets into a service to our customers.
The Technical Services team is at the heart of the Doctolib ecosystem. Its mission is to improve the user experience, by optimizing the link between customers and Engineering teams. Your role will be to bring your technical expertise to:
1) Sales and Support teams (in charge of installing Professionals)
- Manage and optimize the integration of practitioner data, in order to import them into Doctolib
- Ensure the quality of service to the sales teams in the field for the on-boarding of practitioners on Doctolib (both city offices, hospitals and clinics)
- Ensure the proper functioning and interoperability of the Doctolib service
- Assisting in developing and evolving our launch processes
- Collect issues and manage tech escalations to product teams
- Answer technical questions and define solutions to obstacles encountered.
2) Engineering teams:
- Help product and features teams in bug investigation and resolutions
- Collect feedbacks from the field and share meaningful information with the product team
- Contribute to the continuous improvement data integration processes (analyze, identify, resolve and improve)
- Interact with the sales, customer support and development teams to improve the product and document problems encountered.
The qualities expected for this position
- You have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Educational background: Software engineering, computer science
- You have experience in technical support: able to identify / characterize an anomaly and develop a first investigation
- Professional experience: at least 2 years
- Good spoken and written English
- Fluent spoken and written Italian
- Good understanding of application architectures / interfaces, their data flow and interfacing
- Experience in using ETL and ability to handle data in various formats (eg JSON, CSV, SQL, etc)
- Experience in SQL and E/R databases.
- Knowledge of testing tools and Best Practices both on Desktop and Mobile Applications
- Knowledge of versioning tools (Git)
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences (e.g. explaining a technical issue to a non-technical audience)
- Very strong solution-oriented and customer-first work approach
- Excellent attention to detail
What we offer
- Perks and benefits include a public transport ticket, subsidised Urban Sports Club membership, lunch vouchers and more.
- A detailed and structured onboarding as part of our Doctolib Academy.
- Comprehensive learning opportunities such as our Doctolib e-learning programme, Learning Days and other training (e.g. soft skill training, product training, language classes and more.)
- Team-events and an annual company-offsite
- A Mentor to guide and support you
The interview process
- Call with a Technical Recruiter (30 minutes)
- Case study
- Case restitution + interview with Hiring Manager
- Optional interview with other departments
- Offer !
About the remote policy at Doctolib
As of October 2021, we provide 2 working modes:
- Hybrid: you work remotely 2 to 3 days per week and from the office on the other days.
- Office-based: you work from the office.
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of Europe’s fastest growing healthcare technology companies. Everyday we strive to fulfill three entrepreneurial missions:
1. Improve the daily life of healthcare personnel
3. Build a team of entrepreneurs with humanist values
We are dedicated to creating useful solutions for healthcare personnel and patients, regardless of age, condition or location. We strongly believe in prioritizing data privacy as we continue to build services with a positive social impact for the long run.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!