Doctolib is on a mission to transform access to healthcare and is looking for a Designer to work on its Design System : Oxygen.
It’s hard to find a more diverse skill set than the one you’ll find in the Design team: User Research, Brand Design, UX Writing, Design Operations and Product Design of course. Yet, all the team members have something in common: they care about providing the best experience to our users.
Their goal: move from a complex context to create and design the simplest solution for our users with a pixel perfect approach.
With designers across our different offices (Paris & Berlin for now) you’ll be able to learn & grow your design skills in a multicultural environment.
You will join the Product Design Team (20 designers), and more precisely the Design Ops team, to improve and maintain our Design System, to help the Product Designers in their daily work.
Here is our Design System: oxygen.doctolib.design
This job is eligible to our remote policy.
- Become the ambassador of our design system : Drive the adoption and explore new ways of scaling our platform
- Be responsible of designing the components in collaboration with the rest of the Design Team
- Prioritise, iterate and sketch to create the most efficient and ready to use components
- Ensure full scalability of components (desktop, mobile…)
- Animate co-creation workshops across the Design Team
- You are a master of Figma, and notably the latest features (auto-layout, variants, library management…)
- Already worked on a Design System is a strong plus
- You have excellent UI skills and thrive for pixel perfect designs
- You have good communication skills, as you will be at the crossroads and will regularly interact with developers, Design Ops and Product Designers.
More about the position
- Location: Levallois-Perret HQ or remote
- Start Date: as soon as possible
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of Europe’s fastest growing healthcare technology companies. Everyday we strive to fulfill three entrepreneurial missions:
- Improve the daily life of healthcare personnel
- Improve patient access to healthcare and patient health
- Build a team of entrepreneurs with humanist values
We are dedicated to creating useful solutions for healthcare personnel and patients, regardless of age, condition or location. We strongly believe in prioritizing data privacy as we continue to build services with a positive social impact for the long run.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!