Doctolib is looking for a Marketing Performance Manager to join our Marketing Performance team. The Marketing Performance Manager will lead the Website Factory team, whose mission is to manage the B2B website (info.doctolib), B2B & B2C blogs and Corporate website (about.doctolib) in our 3 countries. The team is also in charge of scaling all the Marketing initiatives through the implementation of external tools (Zapier, Google Tag Manager, ...) and analytical assets
What you will do
- Manage, scale and grow the team (2 people today)
- Help Marketing teams (B2B, Product Marketing & Customer Engagement, Brand & Comms) reach their business goals through online assets (landing pages, core website management, etc)
- Work closely with Product, Design, Tech & Data teams
- Drive continuous improvement of the websites in terms of design, tracking, content, etc
- Deliver projects for our 3 countries: France, Germany, Italy
- Deliver a best-in-class service to our internal business owners (Marketing Teams)
- Continuously improve the organization and processes of your team
- Maintain third-party tools: Zapier, Ghostinspector, Google Tag Manager, etc
- Work on our analytics by following performances, finetuning our dashboards and running your own analyses when needed
You will be in charge of defining and delivering results on several KPIs at the heart of Doctolib’s economic model :
- Number of healthcare professional prospects engaging with Doctolib
- Number of healthcare professional prospects adopting one of our solutions (New MRR)
You could be our next team mate if:
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience for the role - e.g. in the marketing / growth / product team of a tech company or at a digital consulting firm
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, and enjoy rolling up your sleeves
- You enjoy working on cross-functional projects, and bring people of different expertises together (Marketing, Product, Design, Data, etc) to deliver your projects
- You have knowledge of digital marketing and experience dealing with technical topics
- You are resourceful, like to test things and try to find scrappy solutions
- You have a strong analytical mindset
- You have strong communication skills, both written and oral
- You have strong project management skills
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure)
- You are fluent in English. Native speaker in French, German or Italian is a plus;
- An understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare is a plus.
More about the position
- Permanent position
- Full Time
- Levallois Perret
- Start date: As soon as possible
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe. We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and this means sharing the SCALES values.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!