Doctolib is hiring a Senior Full Stack Developer to work on our productivity software for doctors. You will be writing and deploying secure, well-tested code that helps thousands of healthcare professionals spend more time caring for patients. 40 million patients use our website or our mobile app every month to book an appointment with a nearby doctor. That’s just the tip of the iceberg though, under the hood we help 100,000+ doctors by building software that increases their productivity.
Doctolib was built by It’s three co-founders in 2013. Our two technical co-founders Jessy and Ivan were the first Full Stack Developers here. As a Senior Full Stack Developer you will work like them, deploying code into production every day, taking your own development decisions and developing an awesome user focused product that helps millions of people. What we are building is hyper secure, test driven and pragmatically user friendly.
Full Time - Germany
Provide transversal and easy-to-use components and tools to all Doctolib products to ensure the highest level of security and privacy.
- Implement transversal technical protection mechanisms to ensure data confidentiality, integrity and authenticity.
- Design and build security components such as authorization framework, access control systems and end-to-end encryption
- Improve engineering standards, tooling and processes
You could be our next team mate if you:
- Find security and privacy engineering interesting and exciting
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Love to work with data and solve complex problems
- High standards for code quality and a constructive attitude to help us to raise the bar
- Comfortable working across the stack, we work with React, Ruby, and SQL. We aren’t experts in all of these technologies, and we don’t expect you to be either
Now, it would be fantastic if you:
- Experience in security, data governance or privacy engineering
- Experience in our tech stack
- Worked with end-to-end encryption components
What we offer
- Perks and benefits include a public transport ticket, corporate iPhone, subsidised Urban Sports Club membership, lunch vouchers and more.
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days of leave + 1 additional day for each year of service (up to. 30 days)
- A detailed and structured onboarding as part of our Doctolib Academy.
- Comprehensive learning opportunities such as our Doctolib e-learning programme, Learning Days and other training (e.g. soft skill training, product training and more.)
- Team-events and an annual company-offsite
- A Mentor to guide and support you
The interview process
- Call with recruiter
- Take home test
- Live coding
- System Design & Methodology
- Permanent position
- Full Time
- Berlin / Germany
- Start date - ASAP
- Partial or full remote
About the flexible office policy at Doctolib
As of October 2021, we provide 3 working modes, depending on your team set up.
- Hybrid: you work 2 to 3 days per week from the office
- Office-based: you always work from the office
- Remote: you work remotely and meet your team once a month
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of Europe’s fastest growing healthcare technology companies. Everyday we strive to fulfill three entrepreneurial missions:
1. Improve the daily life of healthcare personnel
- Improve patient access to healthcare and patient health
- Build a team of entrepreneurs with humanist values
We are dedicated to creating useful solutions for healthcare personnel and patients, regardless of age, condition or location. We strongly believe in prioritizing data privacy as we continue to build services with a positive social impact for the long run.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!