Doctolib is facing new challenges thanks to our fast growth. One of them is to establish Doctolib as a must have for all Healthcare Professionals in Europe.
To do that, we are looking for a Data excellence project manager to support us on scaling Doctolib’s Data quality domain.
You will join our passionate high performing Data Excellence team in order to scale data quality across Doctolib. The end goal is to maximise the company’s performance at every level, from strategic decision making to team operational excellence.
We aim to facilitate, coordinate & drive data quality initiatives via five pillars :
- Monitoring: follow the impact of our mission and communicate on them to maximize their reach
- Governance: define & enable data quality standards and guidelines
- Modelling: define the structure of our data and path its flow in our systems
- Collection: find innovative solution to improve our market reach
- Operation: design & run process to maximize effectiveness of recurring jobs
Reporting to the Head of data excellence program, you will be the bridge between all teams & countries. You will propose, support, manage and deliver complex data projects with all teams to help reach our utopia of a perfect database.
In a nutshell, we want you to become the business expert on Doctolib’s data excellence for our sales, marketing & finance teams.
What you will do
1. Lead complex data excellence projects:
- Lead, scope, drive & deliver data excellence projects (data analysis, data strategy, quality, data sourcing, Sales processes & change management, etc.)
- Build scalable & lasting solutions by yourself or via our internal partners (Data Analytics, Data Operations, Product teams)
- Ensure our database is efficient, complete & accurate and provide market knowledge on our prospect & competitors (Salesforces, MDM)
2. Support Data Excellence initiatives from all teams regarding following topics :
- Quality Monitoring : Control our database evolution and monitor our data completeness/quality overtime ,deep-dive and propose actions that can improve our Data Quality overall
- Work with all business teams to propose the right governance & business processes to ensure our data standards
- Work with the product teams to ensure the right data model across our platforms
- Propose data maintenance procedure for our Operations team
3. Support Data Growth/Scale with innovative solutions :
- Find & leverage data sourcing tools to improve and standardize our data management / acquisition framework
- Leverage and improve our current solutions (e.g Talend and more)
- Build autonomously quick wins solutions to support our projects delivery
- Support other Data excellence teams on their projects thanks to your expertise and “Think out of the box” mindset
- You graduated from a Business School or Engineering School;
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a consultant, business or engineer analyst with strong business & data sense. You also have a fast and successful track record in a B2B SaaS company or consulting firm;
- You’re comfortable writing SQL queries (incl. joins), and have already worked with big databases;
- You have experience in leading projects
- You have worked abroad or have an international experience;
- English is mandatory, French / German / Italian are a plus.
Additionals skills appreciated:
- Python knowledge & development experience
- Experience with CRM (e.g. Salesforces)
- Knowledge of Data Transformation Tools (e.g. Talend or other)
More about the position
- Permanent Position
- Full time
- Location: Nantes
- Start Date: as soon as possible
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing e-health service in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients to access care easily, with online appointment scheduling, teleconsultations and receiving their prescriptions online.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and share the SCALES values.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!