HRIS Technical Architect
Doctolib is looking for HRIS Technical Architect. Your mission will be to make sure Workday and our entire HRIS wil be able to scale and to sustain Doctolib growth.
Directly reporting to the HRIS Manager, you will work closely with our IT Department and our entire People Organization.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 140,000 healthcare professionals in France and Germany;
- 50+ million patients have a Doctolib account;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years including 300 in Italy to transform the healthcare sector.
What will be your missions?
Within 1 week you will:
- Enroll in our onboarding program to discover the missions of Doctolib and understand how our organization works
- Learn about all our productivity tools that we are using at Doctolib
Within 1 month you will:
- Meet the People Strategy team and all your relevant counterparts
- Establish your monthly/quarterly/annual roadmap with your manager
- Initiate the audit of the existing HRIS Architecture (integrations, best practices, documentation…)
- Understand how we measure the Workday NPS at Doctolib and what are the areas of improvement you will work on
Within 3 months you will:
- Take ownership of the maintenance/improvement of all existing integrations
- Build a documentation template for all our coming integrations and projects
- Start deploying new reportings and dashboards according to our roadmap
- Work on the new Payroll Interface:
- Design with our People Operations department
- Follow-up of the service provider
- Finalize the audit of the HRIS architecture and present your recommendations to your management (N+1, N+2, IT Director).
- System ownership
- Maintenance model
- Bottleneck and risk mitigation
- Work with Security on the ISO 27001 certifications
Within 12 month you will:
- Deploy with our service provider the Payroll interface for France, Germany, Italy
- Deploy various integrations between Workday and third party systems (Learning, Finance, any other tool).
- Work with all departments at Doctolib to identify reporting needs and convert them into roadmap targets
- Deliver this roadmap
You will be have impact on the results of 3 KPIs at the heart of Workday team:
- Workday Usage Metrics: maintain the high level of Workday Usage (above 95%)
- Maintain Workday support satisfaction above 90%
- Increase Workday NPS constantly
Who are you?
- You have experience with Workday, especially in deploying on your own complex Integrations and Advanced/Composite Reportings whether at a consulting company or in an internal team.
- You have a capacity to understand business needs and convert them into technical solutions
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision;
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- You are fluent in English. Native speaker in French or German is a plus;
- An understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare is a plus.