Doctolib is looking for a Program Manager to join our Product team, to scale experimentation and impact measurement across the product organization by ensuring product managers and data analysts leverage the appropriate methods and tools to measure all their project impacts, with a focus on A/B testing.
This person will manage day to day strategy and execution of our A/B testing and impact measurement efforts across 40+ feature teams with significant opportunities to drive positive KPI growth.
In this role, you will contribute to Doctolib’s core missions of improving healthcare for both patients and practitioners by enhancing the day-to-day job of 40+ feature teams (+300 People: PM, developers, analysts, designers).
What you will do
- Partner with the Product and Data Science teams, and other stakeholders to build a strong vision for impact measurement and experimentation at Doctolib
- Define the infrastructure of Doctolib product experimentation and impact measurement program by building and optimizing the right processes and tools
- Support Product Managers and Data Analysts in the identification of the most relevant impact measurement methods based on their projects and goals
- Drive the adoption of our homegrown A/B testing solution among product managers and data analysts on relevant projects
- Support prioritization and run of experimentations when needed
- Increase the accuracy of alternative impact measurement methods by collecting requirements, securing relevant resources and ensuring delivery of the initiative
- Document usage and best practices
- Monitor all metrics related to test results
- Provide recurring performance reporting and postmortem test analysis to executives and stakeholders on a timely basis
You could be our next team mate if:
- You have at least 6+ years of Program Management
- You have a strong analytical mindset
- You have experience with data analysis / data science using various scripting languages, tools, and/or platforms
- You have experience in SQL and with data visualization tools (Periscope, Tableau, Qlikview, Looker, etc.)
- You are comfortable working with multiple teams at once
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- You are fluent in English
More about the position
- Permanent Position
- Full time
- Location: Levallois
- Start Date: as soon as possible
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing e-health service in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients to access care easily, with online appointment scheduling, teleconsultations and receiving their prescriptions online.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and share the SCALES values.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!