Doctolib is on a mission to transform the access to healthcare, we are now in Italy and we need a User Researcher to understand and reach our customer needs.
It’s hard to find a more diverse skill set than the one you’ll find in the Design team: Brand Design, Product Design, UX Writing, and User Research of course.
Their goal: To bring the customers into our product: understanding behaviour, attitudes, and needs. You will join a truly outstanding, ambitious, and talented research team. The team is defined by their values: acceptance, authenticity, and openness.
What you will do
Understanding Doctolib’s users to create the best user experience on our products : from patients to health professionals and including medical secretaries
On a daily basis, you will be in charge of leading research projects for the product, marketing, and strategy teams,
You'll be using a different range of levers to conduct your researches (surveys, focus groups, user tests, co-creation workshops, 1/1 interviews...
You will be part of testing prototypes both before and after the development (Methodology, recruitment, tests, insight collection and analysis, reporting) to make sure the solutions that have been designed answer correctly the problem we identified.
You could be our next team mate if you:
- You have a minimum of 2+ years of experience in conducting user research (ideally) in a tech/product company,
- Empathy is not just a buzzword for you but part of your DNA,
- You are a strong team spirit and a dedicated team player,
- When it comes to research, you represent a true evangelist and are able to communicate it globally
- You are a fluent speaker in Italian and English to be able to conduct interviews in both languages. If you also speak German or French, it would be a plus!
Now, it would be fantastic if you:
- You adapt quickly to change and embrace it in the fast phase and agile environment
- You can build trustworthy rapport with your partners and stakeholders,
- You know how to plan, analyze, synthesize, formulate and present his/her work in a clear and convincing way.
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing e-health service in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients to access care easily, with online appointment scheduling, teleconsultations and receiving their prescriptions online.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and share the SCALES values.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!