As a Learning Program Partner (x/f/m) for our Management Academy, you will contribute to the design of the best learning experience for managers at Doctolib globally and you will lead the rollout of the Management Academy in Germany. You will also be responsible for developing a local learning offer in Germany.
- You will be in charge of rolling out and improving existing initiatives and learning programs for managers;
- You will also ensure good coordination of global programs and initiatives with different stakeholders (People Development, Learning referents in business teams, HR business advisory, Talent Acquisition, Leadership team, People Engagement, People Strategy)
- You will contribute to the creation of global projects for the development of our managers
- You will assess the impact of these initiatives
- You have completed a Masters degree and at least 5-7 years of working experience as Learning Manager or Project Manager
- You have strong project management skills
- You have experience in training Managers
- You are experienced in designing the best user experience
- You are a strong communicator and know how to manage several stakeholders
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare industry
- You are ready to work in an innovative international startup and like working in a fast-paced environment.
- You are fluent in English and German
The interview process
- Get to know interview with your Talent Partner
- Interview with your Manager
- Case Study
- Final interview
What we offer
- Perks and benefits include a public transport ticket, corporate iPhone, subsidised Urban Sports Club membership, lunch vouchers and more.
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days of leave + 1 additional day for each year of service (up to. 30 days)
- A detailed and structured onboarding as part of our Doctolib Academy
- A dedicated People Onboarding Camp and People Development Upskilling Program
- Comprehensive learning opportunities such as our Doctolib e-learning programme, Learning Days and other training (e.g. soft skill training, product training and more.)
- Team-events and an annual company-offsite
- We have been nominated best place to work in Germany
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of Europe’s fastest growing healthcare technology companies. Everyday we strive to fulfill three entrepreneurial missions:
- Improve the daily life of healthcare personnel
- Improve patient access to healthcare and patient health
- Build a team of entrepreneurs with humanist values
We are dedicated to creating useful solutions for healthcare personnel and patients, regardless of age, condition or location. We strongly believe in prioritizing data privacy as we continue to build services with a positive social impact for the long run.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!