Native Apps engineers work on providing a rock-solid development experience for their full-stack counterparts.
What you will do
Native Apps engineers are keystones of the native development experience at Doctolib. They are very comfortable with Desktop application’s unique challenges and at ease with how these apps interact with the rest of Doctolib infrastructure (i.e. the monolith). More importantly they love quality products and have a strong interest in making sure all we develop can be tested at scale.
Ideal candidates here will lead the way in creating the necessary tools & infrastructure so the whole engineering team can build native-enabled features faster.
Electron apps engineer part of the broader native apps platform team here at Doctolib along with iOS and Android apps experts.
Your missions :
- Ensure the performance, and responsiveness of native applications
- Keep on improving the native application development platform
- Maintain the native apps test & build infrastructure for desktop (Electron.js) applications
- Share knowledge on how the platform works with the rest engineering
- Take ownership for specific projects
- Discover & understand ways to make our engineering team more efficient
- Proficient in at least one of Electron, deep node.js powered development
- Experience with performance, native compilation, debugging tools
- Rigorous testing background
- Working knowledge about infrastructure and tooling
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Previous experience in native related CI tooling is a plus (e.g. Spectron)
The interview process
- 30min phone screen with a Tech Recruiter
- 2h30 Technical interview
- 2h30 Manager interview
- Half day immersion
More about the position
- Permanent Position
- Full time
- Location: Levallois-Perret, Nantes or Full remote from France.
- Start Date : ASAP
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing e-health service in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients to access care easily, with online appointment scheduling, teleconsultations and receiving their prescriptions online.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and share the SCALES values.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!