Doctolib is one of the fastest growing healthcare technology companies in Europe. We are now 1800 doctolibers serving healthcare personnel & patients in 3 countries (France, Germany and Italy).
In the last 2 years, our Product Team has tripled, going from 38 to 114 doctolibers working on Product, Design and Product Data topics. We need to make this team grow and to recruit top Product talents who want to change healthcare for good and deliver an outstanding experience to our users.
You will be part of the Talent Acquisition Team of Doctolib, composed of 60 recruiters between Nantes, Paris, Berlin and Milan. Among them, 18 recruiters are working on Tech & Product topics, 4 focusing on Product, Design & Data.
We are looking for a Senior Product Recruiter to work with Mathilde, Aude, Elif and Lisa to ensure we continue to scale the Product Team in all our countries.
What you will do
- Talent advisors; you will bring external and internal insights into expectation-setting conversations, co-build realistic and diverse target candidate profiles with the hiring manager and engage him as a key player in the recruitment process.
- Leverage the tools to enhance the funnel metrics, speed metrics, quality of hire metrics, candidate experience feedback and diversity metrics
- Assessing, Coaching & Preparing candidates
- Understanding team needs, career path and growth.
- Playing the role of trainer, coach and a partner with your colleagues and hiring managers
- Participate in transversal excellence hiring initiatives aimed at scaling our global recruiting strategy
- At least 4 years experience in a full cycle recruiting role with a focus on software and technology; a first experience as a Product Recruiter.
- Perseverance to find only the best, never give up on strong potential talents in order to build a team of A-players
- Creativity, flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent relationship building skills, you are able to tailor your speech to each person you meet
- French & English speaker (German or Italian is a plus)
- International recruitment experience is a plus
More about the position
- Permanent Position
- Full time
- Location: Levallois Perret
- Start Date: as soon as possible
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing e-health service in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients to access care easily, with online appointment scheduling, teleconsultations and receiving their prescriptions online.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and share the SCALES values.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!