WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 2500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
As a Tech People Strategy Manager, your mission will be to ensure that all developers and Engineering managers in Europe want to join Doctolib. You will achieve so by continuously ensuring that our organizational strategy is aligned with Doctolib’s priorities, setting best-in class processes, guaranteeing communication with other teams at Doctolib and animating Engineering team life.
By working alongside the Tech leadership team, you will be able to influence issues that need additional attention. You will both work behind the scenes to solve problems and misalignments, and lead global transversal initiatives, interacting with many stakeholders (Directors, Managers, Developers) and Doctolib teams (Product, Data and People).
This is your opportunity to make a great impact in a fast-growing company that already has 3 tech centers - in Paris, Berlin and Nantes - and which is quickly expanding across France, Germany, and soon other countries.
Your core missions :
As part of the Tech People Strategy team, you will:
- Support the Engineering Senior Leadership team
- Animate the rituals of all the Tech Leadership functions (Engineering Directors & Managers Team Meetings, Tech & Product All Hands, etc) - managing the agenda, running the meetings, and handling important follow-up items
- Own the Product Development KPIs, results and follow-up action plans to solve our key delivery pain points
- Oversee global organizational projects aiming at building the most effective Engineering organization
- Maintain an ambitious onboarding and training plan for the next generation of Doctolib developers and engineering managers;
- Coordinate our hiring, career growth & management initiative to attract, grow and retain our top talent
- Own the regarding KPIs, results and the followup action plan regarding those key projects;
- Boost our tech team delivery by piloting our Staffing Plan & Hiring Priorities
- Coordinate all relevant stakeholders (talent acquisition, finance, product) to craft an ambitious and reliable staffing plan
- Help on roadmap & hiring prioritization and the way forces are allocated within the tech teams to achieve the targets release;
- Communicate internally on the way the tech teams are organized and what are the main key priorities tackled;
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE & FIT
Doctolib’s team is the right fit for you if:
- You have a can-do attitude and collaborative, extra-mile and positive mindset;
- You are eager to learn and gain responsibility;
- You have a strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You are fluent in English. Native speaker in French or German is a plus;
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Serve, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure).
- You have at least 4 years of experience in Strategy Consulting and / or working in a large tech saas company with an agile organization (e.g. Project Management)
- You have a Master degree in business or engineering.
- First call with Talent Hiring Manager
- Video call with the Engineering Strategy Manager
- On-site interview (with case study) with Engineering Strategy manager and VP Engineering (FR or DE)
- Location: Position based in Berlin
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Package: Highly attractive salary (fix and bonus)