Doctolib is on a mission to transform access to healthcare and is looking for a Senior Product Designer to launch its future products.
It’s hard to find a more diverse skill set than the one you’ll find in the Design team: User Research, Brand Design, UX Writing, Design Operations, and Product Design of course.
Yet, all the team members have something in common: they care about providing the best experience to our users.
Their goal: move from a complex context to create and design the simplest solution for our users with a pixel-perfect approach.
With designers across our different offices (Berlin & Paris for now), you’ll be able to learn & grow your design skills in a multicultural environment.
What you will do
- Craft & design the best solution for our Italian B2B users (healthcare professionals)
- Lead the design processes & methodologies within your feature team
- Define a product vision and guide a project from early discovery phase to delivery
- Work closely with our research team as well as our users
- Create excellent team coordination within your feature team and Doctolib at scale
- Facilitate co-creation workshops with cross-functional teams (product, tech, data, sales, etc.)
- Create design system components and improve our in-house design system “Oxygen”
You could be our next teammate if you:
- Are a full-stack designer, at ease with both UX and UI methodologies, with a minimum of 4 years of experience in a product or tech company
- Can study, prioritize, draw, present, sharpen, iterate, and sketch to create the most elegant designs and experiences
- Are empathetic and enjoy communicating with our users
- Enjoy finding solutions to complex problems but also have a great feeling for visual harmony
- Like to work in cross-functional teams but also are comfortable working autonomously
- Enjoy challenging yourself and your teammates to improve the products you’re working on
- Have the ability to turn ideas into functional and visually appealing designs and prototypes
Now, it would be fantastic if you:
- Are proficient in English and Italian and communicate your design decisions convincingly
- Use Figma as part of your designer toolkit and you thrive for pixel-perfect designs
- Have experienced working on complex SAAS products before
- Facilitated workshops, prototype tests or interviews with your users before
- Have a humble personality and are a true team player
About the remote policy at Doctolib
As of October 2021, we provide 3 working modes:
- Remote: you work remotely and meet your team at the office once a month
- Hybrid: you work remotely 2 to 3 days per week and from the office on the other days.
- Office-based: you work from the office.
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest-growing e-health service in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients to access care easily, with online appointment scheduling, teleconsultations and receiving their prescriptions online.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and share the SCALES values.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!