Doctolib is looking for an IT Engineering Manager to lead our team of IT Cloud Engineers, ensure the evolution of our information system and enterprise networks and most importantly to provide an incredible service to all Doctolibers!
The IT Services team is responsible for the systems, networks and services that Doctolibers rely on. Our current IT Stack is a fast-moving modern environment:
- Azure (mainly), AWS and GCP clouds
- Azure Active Directory
- Sailpoint Identity Now
- Google Workspace
- Deployment/MDM: Intune, Google MDM
- Powershell, Web Services, API, Terraform, Ansible
- Cisco Meraki, CloudLock, next-gen EPP/EDR anti-virus
- Zoom and Google Meet video conferencing softwares and associated devices
- Macbooks and Surface Laptop devices for all Doctolibers
As we scale quickly, IT Engineering team is contributing to the design and implementation of IT automation tools focusing on service delivery, scalability and security. Your goal is to support the exponential growth of Doctolib business processes and operations.
Reporting to the IT Services Director, you will work transversally with all Doctolib business teams, as well as in close collaboration with the IT Products & Projects, IT Support and Security teams. As a true leader of your team, you will challenge the established processes and ensure you’ll take your team to the next level. You will set an example with a 'Hands-on' attitude if necessary and through mentoring.
What you will do :
- Manage and develop the skills of your team by creating a career path and training plan that will allow the development of the team and individuals
- Promote and guarantee Agile methods (Scrum/2 weeks sprints) within the Engineering team and drive the transition to a Squad organization model
- Lead and improve the team rituals
- Define IT architecture standard and promote them inside the organization
- Maintain the global tech vision of IT infrastructure and promote it inside and outside the organization
- Drive the change to a delivery model based on Devops mindset (Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD)
- Ensure the IT operations activities (on-duty, on-call, level 3 support)
- Improve the operational performance of the team and supervise all escalations/crisis
- Define, challenge and develop the KPIs of the IT Engineering activity
Main areas of focus:
- Collaborate with security teams on a large-scale roadmap to redesign identity and access management in accordance with the 'Zero Trust' principle
- Rollout applications SSO, Onboarding & Offboarding automation
- Manage various SaaS business application deployment projects in line with business needs
- Implementing cloud orchestration of cross-application data exchanges.
- Improve network, security and videoconferencing infrastructures in our DoctoCampus
- Build tools and frameworks to improve the speed and security of new projects delivery
- Implement MDM and asset management tools for IT equipments
- Deploy a monitoring solution for the internal IT infrastructure
Your skills :
- Engineer profile or equivalent
- Fluent English as you will manage a cross-country team (France, Germany, Italy)
- At least 4 years of experience in managing an IT Engineering team
- Strong experience with Agile methodology
- Previous experience of working in Squad organization (think Spotify model)
- Ability to structure and document
About the remote policy at Doctolib :
As of October 2021, we provide 3 working modes:
- Remote: you work remotely and meet your team at the office once a month.
- Hybrid: you work remotely 2 to 3 days per week and from the office on the other days.
- Office-based: you work from the office.
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of the fastest growing e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients access healthcare easily, with online appointment scheduling, and teleconsultations.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission