Doctolib is looking for a Sales Team Manager. As one of our first hires in our growing sales organization, you will be part of an entrepreneurial adventure to transform healthcare in Italy. Your role will be pivotal to ensure your sales team will be hired, onboarded and trained to the highest standard and will deliver on our ambitious targets month over month, keeping the level of motivation and engagement high.
We are currently looking for multiple managers to be hired both in our Field Sales and Inside Sales teams.
- Recruit, onboard, lead and coach a team of high performing business developers
- Continuosly strive to exceed our sales targets through your team, giving them a clear vision, keeping the level of motivation high with a close eye to their development
- Step in directly to sell the products to key leads and bigger accounts, leading by example
- Work in close partnership with the Onboarding and Customer Care teams to ensure a perfect satisfaction of Doctors on our platform
- You have a fast successful track record as a Sales Manager and minimum 3 years of experience
- You are a passionate talent scout and you enjoy recruiting
- You are used to manage sales team with a strong coaching culture
- You are used to deliver Sales strategies and have already worked within a sales driven organization
- You have already worked in fast-growth environment and having worked for a Saas company is a real plus
- You have a highly entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local
- Understanding of the healthcare industry or previous experience in industries with a strong public stake is a plus
- Highly proficient in Italian, fluent in English. French or German is a plus
- Location: Milan
- Package: Highly attractive salary (fix and bonus)
- Start date: As soon as possible
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of the fastest growing e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients access healthcare easily, with online appointment scheduling, and teleconsultations.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!