We are building innovative products and features aiming each day to ease doctors' and patient life. Join a team of entrepreneurs, who are passionate about transforming healthcare and play an active role in shaping a fast-growing company from day one!
To go beyond the ad please check our technical blog.
About your team:
Nantes's team was launched in march 2020, and we have now +20 Doctolibers working in the Tech Team. If you want to discover the beginning, you can click here.
You will join the Data Business Scale’s team. This team is driven & impacted by Doctolib’s growth. We want to deliver impact by focusing on scalability, hence our 2 domains :
- The product scalability domain will focus on Customer onboarding and experience to make it easy, smooth, and consistent
- The Sales & Marketing domain aims to build tools that empower our Sales and Marketing teams to massively grow our customer / user base
What you can expect as a software engineer:
- From helping to build the product with the Product Manager, coding, deploying your code, to bugs, lead other projects and having feedback from users - your scope will be wide!
- Work closely with Product Manager as a Tech Holder
- Leads side projects in depending on your interest, you can check this example and this one.
- Dedicated time each week with your manager.
- Continuously building the next step of your career path.
Here an idea of your schedule:
- 60% designing and implementing new features, regarding the roadmap.
- 15% on tech tasks (stability, security, technical debt, you name it!)
- 15% on bugfix - in order to have an healthy platform
The rest is split between recruitment, field trip, technical scoping, poker planning, follow up with Product Manager.
About our technical environment?
- We are working in Feature team: you will collaborate with your team, engineering leaders, product, and design teams. While keeping in touch with the others Feature with “Tech time”
- Working in an agile environment (you will enjoy lean startup methodology).
- You will be driven by code quality, code testing with the help of your peers for reviews.
- We are working on a monolith - You can check this video.
- Our stack is Ruby-on-Rails/React.
- We deploy 3 times per day - you can deep dive here.
- You can learn more about our values here and also here.
Why not mastering our stack isn’t an issue?
You won’t be the first one not mastering Ruby/React - a lot of our Doctolibers learned once they arrived!
We believe that technology should serve the product. It’s more relevant to us to recruit people:
- sensitive to product & to users
- who share a pragmatic vision of coding
- who wants to learn from the others and to the others.
You could be our next team mate if you have 3+ years of experience as a software engineer.
Now, it would be fantastic if you:
- are comfortable with English
- have web development experience in a hyper-growth environment.
The interview process
You can check this article to discover some insights of our process.
- Recruiter Call (30 min)
- Home Test (1-2 hours)
- Technical interviews: 1st round (2 hours) & 2nd Round (2.5 hours)
- Immersion with your future team (3 hours)
- Offer 🌟
- Free Health Insurance for you & your family
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Discounted Gymlib Membership
- Parental leave
Your Workplace / Transportation
- Travel pass
- Remote days per week
- Shared offices near the train station
- Meal offer
- Catalog of Free Learning & Development courses
- Language classes available (English, French)
- Doctocommit: take 4 extras paid days to invest in an NG
More about the position
- Permanent Position
- Full time
- Location: Nantes - Near to the train station
- Start Date: as soon as possible
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and this means sharing the SCALES values.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!