Doctolib is building its Sales team based in Lombardy. As a Field Sales, you will be responsible to develop a portfolio of prospects (healthcare professionals) and your role will be to bring them onboard on our platform. You will turn them from prospects to new clients and from new clients to Doctolib fans and ambassadors.
As one of our first hires in the field sales team, you will be part of an entrepreneurial adventure to transform healthcare in Italy.
Within the Italian Field Sales Team, you will be positioned to contribute to the general Doctolib Italy growth. Your scope and responsibilities will include:
- you will start your sales cycle from a list of “cold” leads to be contacted. In this part, you will need to show grit and confidence to open the opportunity and build your pipeline
- from here, you will plan meetings and presentations with healthcare professionals from your assigned area in order to introduce them to Doctolib and to our online agenda
- during the meeting, you will listen to healthcare professionals, understand their organizational needs and present how Doctolib can improve the management of their practice office, to turn them from prospects to clients. In this phase, you will need to demonstrate a more consultative approach to selling and be a very active listener, with the ability to ask the right questions and handle objections
- your role doesn’t end with the contract signature. In fact, you will continue to be a trusted point of contact for your clients. You will be on point to set up the installation of the agenda in the practice office as well as the delivery of the first training session
- during all the sales cycle, you will proactively share ideas and best practices with a continuous focus on improvement and finding new and better ways to contribute to the on-going growth and success of Doctolib in Italy.
You could be our next team mate if:
- you have university education background and professional experience in a client facing, commercial role (ideally +1 year) - field sales experience is a plus
- you are comfortable working with sales targets and know how to plan your sales funnel in order to improve your performance over and over :-)
- you have a passion for Sales and Business development and you want to learn from the best
- you are comfortable with SaaS technology environment, tech savvy with a keen interest in new technologies
- you have a lot of energy and use it to continually open new projects / new doors for your prospects
- you are an entrepreneur who is excited to join a team of founders
- you have strong communication skills, both written and spoken in Italian (highly proficient level is required)
- you are business fluent in English
- you always think user-first
- you have a driving licence and you are mobile in the region of Lombardy (and beyond).
What we offer you:
- a competitive remuneration, including a fixed and a variable package to incentivize your performance
- a company car, mobile phone and laptop to be able to do your job on the field
- a complete 3-week onboarding on the market, our tools and our processes
- a listening manager, who will coach you to help you grow
- the unique opportunity to be at the beginning of the story of Doctolib in Italy
- a detailed and structured onboarding as part of our Doctolib Academy
- comprehensive learning opportunities such as our Doctolib e-learning programme, Learning Days and other training (e.g. soft skill training, product training and more.)
- team-events and an annual company-offsite.
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of the fastest growing e-health services in Europe. We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients access healthcare easily, with online appointment scheduling, and teleconsultations.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!