Doctolib is looking for several Senior Product Managers to join one of our 5 domains. The idea is to provide a best in class experience for Doctors, Patients or Doctolibers. You will work on one of our products: Doctolib Patient, Doctolib Doctor, Doctolib Virtual Care or Doctolib Internal tools as an IC or as a manager of 2+ PM.
What you will do
- Go on field trips and partner with Data Analysts to study habits and workflows of our users (doctors, practice, patients) to gather their needs.
- Be in charge of your own schedule and prioritise user needs to address while working with them closely
- Work closely in a technical environment to frame, investigate and validate new features
- Write all user-stories in the backlog
- Own the roadmap project delivery, feature team rituals, organize relevant activities and establish key product management processes;
- Partner with all the Feature team’s stakeholders to ensure perfect alignment on problems to solve and how.
- Track feature usage and provide feedback to the team
- Contribute to the global growth of the product team by engaging in knowledge sharing, mentorship, recruiting activities, and creating new processes to help us adapt as we scale.
You will be in charge of defining and delivering results on several KPIs at the heart of Doctolib’s economic model :
- Increase the number of doctors and patients using daily our tools;
- Improve the overall satisfaction of our clients by offering them the best-fitted products to improve doctors experience and people's health.
- You have at least 6+ years of Product Management experience with direct product ownership;
- You have worked on functional interfaces (preferably within the software industry) focused on customer experience with a large number of users;
- You have a strong analytical mindset, making strategic product decisions grounded in data;
- You are customer-centric and willing to be close to the field;
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision;
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- You are fluent in English and French
More about the position
- Location: Position based in Levallois Perret (92)
- Start date: As soon as possible.
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing e-health service in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients to access care easily, with online appointment scheduling, teleconsultations and receiving their prescriptions online.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and share the SCALES values.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!