Doctolib is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to keep Doctolib production systems running smoothly. You will be a key-player to support the exponential growth of Doctolib services.
What you will do
As a SRE, you will deal with the Doctolib production platform: one of the biggest Postgres database in Europe, 12k queries per second, more than 3k cores. These numbers are multiplied by 1.5 every 6 months.
- Design, build and maintain core infrastructure pieces that allow Doctolib scaling to support hundred of thousands of concurrent users.
- Maintain and make sure we have both the best disaster recovery plan and business continuity plan ever.
- Be part of the on-call schedule to respond to availability incidents.
- Participate in the capacity planning of Doctolib’s infrastructure.
You could be our next team mate if you:
- You have a hands on experience on a production platform, if possible at scale.
- Have experience with: AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform, PostgreSQL, Ruby or similar technologies.
- You like troubleshooting performance issue in complex environments.
- You are always looking for the perfect dashboard to monitor your application.
Now, it would be fantastic if you:
- Speak English
- Have web development experience in a hyper-growth environment
The interview process
- 30min phone screen with a Tech Recruiter
- 2h Technical interview
- 1h30 Manager interview
- Half day immersion
More about the position
- Permanent Position
- Full time
- Location: Levallois-Perret
- Start Date : ASAP
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing e-health service in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients to access care easily, with online appointment scheduling, teleconsultations and receiving their prescriptions online.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and share the SCALES values.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!